The Godoggo Satellite Dish

Tools    

The Godoggo Satellite Dish

I try not to think about Godoggo much anymore. It ruins my day, knowing I'll probably never get to talk to her again.

Well, there's a fully operational satellite dish if you need it.

I try not to think about Godoggo much anymore. It ruins my day, knowing I'll probably never get to talk to her again.
Yeah I was always saying people were freaking out too early. At this point though it doesn't look good . I wonder what happened

Mmmm Donuts and Hitchfan are two others we need back.

I have to return some videotapes.
I don't understand why people say that there's 0% chance she comes back. Was there something I didn't hear?

I don't understand why people say that there's 0% chance she comes back. Was there something I didn't hear?
She's been gone like four months. Also I think she said she wasn't doing too well near when she left . Correct me if I'm wrong?

She was a key member on the site and was on most days. She really invested herself in it and we all cared for her, something that we felt in return from her. That's why it was surprising when she just disappeared, and why it feels unlikely she will return.

She was very active, always creating games and tournaments, running the countdown and HOFs. I remember her saying she was taking a break, then she was back for a bit before dissapearing.

Seriously the nicest person. It cracked me up when she would tell me in PM that she was really angry and just unleashed her wrath onto another member, and I would go to read it, and it was barely mean at all.

The hope I have stems from the fact that she was dealing with something, rather than something happening out of the blue. Maybe once the situation is dealt with, who knows.

Seriously the nicest person. It cracked me up when she would tell me in PM that she was really angry and just unleashed her wrath onto another member, and I would go to read it, and it was barely mean at all.

She did that exact thing with me one night

The hope I have stems from the fact that she was dealing with something, rather than something happening out of the blue. Maybe once the situation is dealt with, who knows.
That's why I was always telling people they were jumping the gun. She took a break not long before she disappeared so maybe whatever that was because of came back up again.

If Swan and Gbgoodies had a daughter, I think she'd be like Gdog.
....... Why would Swan and GB go to bed together? Cricket, you are so random.

And this is not the kind of thing I wanted to send to Godoggo through my satellite dish. Unless it works and brings her back because she's interested in hearing the story, which I bet GB would tell, just like all her restaurant/gift card stories.

Oh my God. What if GB doesn't have a good time and she wants a Swan gift card?

Although, I don't know why she'd want to use it... maybe she'd just take his guitar and call it even.

I miss her too. She was a very nice person and I think it's crazy how dedicated she was to the forum and was constantly running games and tournaments and stuff. She never sounded exhausted or pulled down by it. She was always high spirited and created good energy on the forum.

Please return to us Godoggo! Even if it's just to say hi for a quick second. We miss you.

I think cricket deserves the award for Most Awkward Post.

On any forum.

Ever.