Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I watched The Theory of Everything tonight.

Didn't really learn anything new since I'd seen a documentary about Hawking's life a few years back.
I cried a bit due to the subject matter. It's never easy watching someone deteriorate physically. The actor playing Hawking achieved a remarkable likeness right down to facial mannerisms of Hawking and contortions his face makes due to his affliction. But overall, nothing unexpected.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Shoah (1985)

Already watched 5 hours of it yesterday. Time to finish this moloch!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

edge of tomorrow

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The Kingsmen

This bluray has been staring at me for days. Everyone says it's a good watch, but SLJ and that hat. You and that @%$&in hat.