THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
If Camo is trying to get a Funniest MoFo pick from me, then it's working.

But if he's just drunk as i expect, hope he gets sober soon.

Thank goodness I only paid $5 for this

Doesn't even look like a good movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Werner Herzog's documentary Bells From the Deep may be a good documentary, but I felt like the music the old bellringer produces is not badass enough, so I edited this part to make it sound more epic!!!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Today is the birthday of the best actor of all-time !!!!

EDWARD NORTON!!

He is the man.

I'm surprised you expected him to be older.
I actually expected him to be a little younger, considering tom cruise is 53 and he's been on the scene for so much longer than norton.

---

Power flickered off and on last night and broke the air conditioning.
I can take off my clothes but no such luck for my furry friend. He is panting under the ceiling fan.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
My gran (or nana as I called her) died today. Wasn't a huge surprise as she's been struggling with dementia for the last few years and of late it really did seem like she was pretty much done. Still a shame though. She was a lovely person and with my social anxiety she was one of the few people I was really comfortable talking with. At least she wasn't ill in hospital or anything, she passed peacefully at her home

She was also a really strong woman. During World War II she worked in the hospital as well as at the factory producing gas masks. Then later on, even whilst taking care of 4 kids, she got part-time work as a cleaner to earn enough money to move herself and the kids (including my mum) out of their home and away from her abusive husband; not exactly the easiest of things to do in 50s/60s Glasgow. She was damn brave about it too because she couldn't really afford much so all she was able to do was move to another flat on the exact same street. So she knew she would see him and this was a violent guy but she did it. And for that I have great admiration.

Rest in Peace Nana.