Funniest movie ever

Tools    

Even though Scary Movie 3 would be the funniest movie I have ever seen, Blazing Saddles will always be a classic for me.

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Old and new I like that old movie "Its a Mad mad world! Very funny movie with a great cast!
New I like "Meet the Parents" and "The Pirates of the Cabican" has its funny parts!and also that movie "
Dang I can't think of another one I had one and then I forgot oh wait "MIss Contity"Saudra Bullock!See you around!JM
can u spell?
i thought that as you are talking about films, you would actually spell them correctly....obviously not

cazz

The Big Lebowski
A Fish Called Wanda
Life of Brian
Dr. Strangelove

Originally Posted by cazz
can u spell?
i thought that as you are talking about films, you would actually spell them correctly....obviously not

cazz
So, are you an English teacher

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by cazz
can u spell?

cazz
English is not her first language, and younger than most of us here. Try to have some empathy, Jackie will get better with her spelling in time.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Old and new I like that old movie "Its a Mad mad world! Very funny movie with a great cast!
You get rep points from me on this one. You're the first person to acknowlegde this gem.

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
A Day at the Races
A Night at the Opera
Bringing Up Baby
The Princess Bride
Young Frankenstein
Ruthless People
Johnny Stecchino
The Monster

and so on......

A system of cells interlinked
The Big Labowski
Holy Grail
Clerks
Pulp Fiction
The Princess Bride
Office Space
Up in Smoke
It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world. (When the guy kicks the bucket I lose it every time, and find myself wandering around in the yard looking for a "Big W").

Also: No ragging on Jackie! She has started many good threads and has never said a bad thing about anyone (even people who clearly deseved it). It's funny how the young kid who speaks English as a second language already understands common courtesy and some people do not.

Be nice!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rants about film.....

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
I found the Holy Grail offensive
What? what part of the movie?
And found he was eating his shoe.

There is something wrong with me, I have never seen Blazing Saddles.

The Green Lantern
Not in Any order:

Blazing Saddles
Caddy Shack
Young Frankenstein
Animal House
The Blues Brothers
Space Balls
Monty Python: The Holy Grail "Run Away!! Run Away!!"
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

not in order:

spaceballs/robin hood: men in tights(funny stuff)
young frankenstein(funny stuff)
there's something about marry(outrageously hilarious stuff in this)
rat race(funny **** in it)
analyze this(funny)
naked gun 1(hilarious)
meet the parents(funny "wait wait wait wait, so your names gay foker?")
revenge of the nerds 1&2(funny ****)
waynes world(abakingpowder?)

.....i could prolly go on forever...but you understand

Originally Posted by archvile
not in order:

spaceballs/robin hood: men in tights(funny stuff)
young frankenstein(funny stuff)
there's something about marry(outrageously hilarious stuff in this)
rat race(funny **** in it)
analyze this(funny)
naked gun 1(hilarious)
meet the parents(funny "wait wait wait wait, so your names gay foker?")
revenge of the nerds 1&2(funny ****)
waynes world(abakingpowder?)

.....i could prolly go on forever...but you understand

Agree with:

Spaceballs, Robin Hood: MIT, Rat Race, Analyze This, and Wayne's World, and Naked Gun.

I almost agreed with Young Frankenstien but the humor is TOO dry for me to laugh at. Don't get me wrong, dry humor is my 2nd fav. type of humor (first being silly humor) but YF's humor didn't make me laugh as much as. . .uhhh. . .BLAZING SADDLES! Wayne's World is AWESOME! Dude, Mike Myers and Dana Carvey need to start an actual Wayne's World and put it on NBC or something.

my god there are so many movie out there.

i agree with led zepplin about the dry humor in young frankinstein. however rat race, airplane, and all those other movie made me laugh so hard i couldn't move my neck after i was done. bringing down the house was also a little humorous just like the scary movie "soon-to-not-be trilogy"

"I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world."
-Angelina Jolie

Zoolander, and There's something about Mary.

These come quickly to my mind as most funny:

1. The Money Pit (Especially when Tom Hanks is stuck in a rolled carpet, then falls through the floor.) Lots of funny scenes.

2. Amazon Women On the Moon -- directed by John Landis the Saturday Night Live creator

3. The RadioLand Murders -- Of Star Wars fame, George Lucas' only comedy effort. Terrible reviews, but I love it. Pithy and fast paced!

4. Revenge of the Pink Panther -- Particularly when 'godfather' Peter Sellers is gagging on some cotton wadding he accidentlly swallowed and he is trying to explain his predicament to Kato.

an exceptionally funny film for me is one that i can watch over and over again and it still makes me laugh every time. the films that do that for me are

Pirates of the Caribbean

The Mummy Returns

Mean Machine (guy richie's edition)
"Me? I'm just honest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest... Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid" Jack Sparrow

Originally Posted by itsme
1. The Money Pit (Especially when Tom Hanks is stuck in a rolled carpet, then falls through the floor.) Lots of funny scenes.
Oh man that is one funny movie. I too love that scene, and if I remember right, (which I think I am) he sings the Name-Game to pass the time. Funny stuff. I also like when he is trying to get up the stairs, and it totally collapses!

Agree with most of above, but DOOCTOR STARNGELOVE tops them all.
Oes I can think of to add are: "To Be Or Not To Be" and "Gold Rush"
Gold Rush is supposed to be a silent film, but I can never tell b/c I am laughing so loud all the way thru it!

Screamingly Innocent...
Cheech And Chong is a pretty good pick...

Space Balls, The Money Pit, and Young Frankenstien are funny too...

I never seen Blazing Saddles either... so, you are not alone!

Ah... too hard to choose...

What about tommy boy? This movie fully exmplifies chris farley's comedic genius (you know, being loud and falling down). And this one may not be a movie, but you can rent it or buy it, so I am going to say the best of will ferrell from snl