these movies that left you with a beautiful feeling.

Tools    

They are lots of movies out there but i think most of them are taking known themes over and over so all movies are part of "categories". Still they are some incredible movies that leave you with a beautifull feeling. This feeling can be sadness and happiness at the same time or an incredibly beautifull girl or it can be the sight of a nude skinny back in the shadows etc. I don t know i just give things i had found beautifull and i can t explain why sometimes. Plz give me the names or movies or shows you had found incredible.
Sorry also if i made errors i m not English.

Master of My Domain
Ummm... a movie with Emma Watson in it.

Btw your English is fine.

I don t really like Emma Watson. I don t know i think it s the fact she has a to much childlish face.
Thanks to reply

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Every second film does. I guess I'm easy to impress.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You want to see a beautiful film.. a film that you will enjoy

Watch "La Belle et La Bete", the1946 Jean Cocteau and 2014 Christophe Gans version

Hmm i ll give it a try but most of the time i don t like romantic movies of that period. they are to " kind" to me if you know what i mean.
thanks to reply

lol well its a fairy tale to begin with.... these are magnificent versions of the story on film...

which one did you prefer ?

They are both great... Cocteau's is older before CGI... where Gans' is more current... but Gans has a bit of a different version of the story... so I would say both... they are in my top 10.

"bridge to terabithia" "Under the skin" and other movies but i can t remember them

Ex machina and a brilliant Young mind lately

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Is there more than one Under the Skin?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
In the Mood for Love (2000)
Everything about this film was total perfection and the chemistry between Tony Leung and Maggie Cheung was the most authentic romance I have ever witnessed in a film, so when the ending came I was a bit of a wreck!

Let the Right One In (2008)
Such a unique film and creation and I loved everything about it. I'm reading the novel right now.

They are lots of movies out there but i think most of them are taking known themes over and over so all movies are part of "categories". Still they are some incredible movies that leave you with a beautifull feeling. This feeling can be sadness and happiness at the same time or an incredibly beautifull girl or it can be the sight of a nude skinny back in the shadows etc. I don t know i just give things i had found beautifull and i can t explain why sometimes. Plz give me the names or movies or shows you had found incredible.
Sorry also if i made errors i m not English.
In recent years I would say Haunted (1995), particularly because I associated it with Arthur Conan Doyle's The Land of Mist, which also affected me a lot.