Please help

Tools    

Okay, so I remember watching a movie when I was younger that at the time seemed too strange to be real. The general premise (from what I can remember) of the film, was that an old man had died but refused to quit living. About all I can remember is that he sat on his front porch, decomposing, and would argue with his family members that lived with him (grand daughter I believe). People would come to visit, and make remarks about his appearance, and odor. It was probably from the late 80's to mid 90's. Any help would be greatly appreciated; I've tried finding it online, but no luck.

There was a TV show, new Twilight Zone or whatever where grandfather dies and is laid out in state upstairs, then next morning comes down to have breakfast with everyone else. He refuses to believe he is dead and starts smelling. Then a few days later, he coughs and looks down in his hankie to see his nose there. He goes back upstairs to be dead this time.

It's actually Tales from the Crypt- I'm pretty sure.
The episode is called: Season 1 Ep. 9 - A Case Of The Stubborns.

Hope this helps.