Swan's Blu-ray and DVD Collection

Tools    

Sorry, but what is a rebuy?
I recently stupidly sold a crapload of movies, so a rebuy is the ones I have rebought since then.

I have to return some videotapes.
I recently stupidly sold a crapload of movies, so a rebuy is the ones I have rebought since then.
Oh very nice

Big haul today, including three animation films. I want to get back into animation so am excited for these.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Best purchase ever?
Allow me to answer in the words of Rocket Raccoon -

As a fellow member of the Boy Meets World fan club (it was you, me and rauld I think) you know I heartily approve of this purchase. Adore this show so much. I expect you to watch through the series and post in-depth reviews of every episode!

Oh and it looks like I'll need to really have a look at Girl Meets World at some point. Seen a few bits here and there but going by this promo for season 2 they've really ramped up the Boy Meets World connections. Shawn! Feeny! Plays With Squirrels!

But +rep for Paprika and Persepolis.
Consider Paprika a recommendation by you. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if I hadn't heard you rave about Satoshi Kon so much.

Consider Paprika a recommendation by you. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if I hadn't heard you rave about Satoshi Kon so much.
Well I hope you like it. It's the only film that I watched after the start of the Animation Countdown that might've made my list if I'd seen it sooner.

I saw it a long time ago, maybe last year, but I really liked it at the time. But, I think I like it a lot more than most people do. It doesn't seem to be incredibly revered except by me. I really loved it.