Best and Worst 2015 Movies that you watched so far?

Tools    

for me:

Best
Ted 2
The Avengers 2
Jurassic World
Fast & Furious 7
The Duff - Doubted this movie alot and ended up liking it when I saw it, if you like Mean Girls and Easy A you'll like this movie

The ones that were okay
Taken 3, Chappie, Run All Night, Paul Blart 2, Kingsman: The Secret Service

Worst
The Boy Next Door
Hot Tub Time Machine 2
Get Hard
The Marine 4
The Woman in Black 2

Movies that I'm Awaiting to see:

Mad Max Fury Road
Terminator 5
Pixels
The Fantastic Four
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
The Martian
(There's more but don't feel like listing so many)

My favorite so far is Insidious: Chapter 3 and I cannot wait for Sinister 2 and Black Mass

Master of My Domain
Best:

Inside Out
Kingsman: the Secret Service

Average:

Jurassic World
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Fast and the Furious 7

Wanted to throw into a pit of fire, them stomp on the ashes:

Mortdecai
Jupiter Ascending

So Far...
Best: Jurassic World, Kingsman: the Secret Service

Good: Mad Max, Ted 2, Spy, Run All Night

Average: Big Game, Age of Adeline, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, Chappie

Worst: Get Hard, Paul Blart 2, The Wedding Ringer, True Story, Jupiter Ascending

Have yet to see (and plan on it): Avengers: AOU, Fast 7, Terminator Jenny Smith, The Martian, Star Wars Episode 7, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation,

Care for some gopher?
Since a lot of the smaller movies arive in Germany several months after their US release, most of the movies i've seen in 2015 are actually from 2014:

Birdman, Selma, Whiplash, Ex Machina, Housebound, The Babadook, A Girl Walks Home Alone. All of them are pretty good (ranging from 7.5 to 10/10). Haven't seen a bad one, yet.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Best: Jurassic World

Worst: Joe Dirt 2

I think I've only seen three movies from this year so far: Mad Max: Fury Road, Jurassic World and Inside Out.

Absolutely loved Mad Max. Jurassic World was a lot of fun. I wasn't totally enamored with Inside Out, though I did like it a lot. I have I feeling it'll grow on me with rewatches, though.

Just got done watching Poltergeist online, I thought the remake was somewhat decent, not the best or worst movie though

Best:
Birdman

Worst:
Jupiter Ascending (I can't believe the Wachowskis had anything to do with this. Just cannot believe it)

My best and worst are both the same: Jupiter Ascending. It's the worst movie I've ever seen in my life, which makes it one of the best movies I've seen in my life!

It's actually a worse love story than Twilight. And they didn't think it was even possible.

Seen very little so far but the best was Kingsman - really enjoyed it. The worst was a Chinese movie called Wolf Warrior - a big budget Chinese blockbuster with probably the worst script I've ever seen.

Welcome to the human race...
Going by films that are confirmed 2015 releases because issues with Australian film distribution mean that trying to pick apart which 2014 films would count because they saw release here in 2015 is pointless (e.g. Kingsman, Inherent Vice, Birdman, etc.):

Mad Max: Fury Road

Ex Machina

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Jurassic World

Terminator Genisys

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4

Kung Fury

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Mad Max. I usually don't like these end of the world / alternate reality movies, as there's usually no limit to the craziness, and my imagination is severely limited. But I really enjoyed Mad Max. Theron is phenomenal in it.