Movies that SHOULD be made

Tools    

A live-action Care-Bears movie starring Peter Jackson.

bright lights bright lights!
I second Halo

Leon: "Always like this"

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
i think T.H Whites "The once and Future King" would make a great movie. I mean a real movie that stayed truer to the books. I know 'King Arthur' is coming out with Clive Owen and Keira Knightley, but a movie trilogy or seiries that did 'the sword and the stone', ' the ill made knight' and such would be awesome. i just finished reading teh books and the whole entire time i imagined what it would look like on screen as it was said in the books.
I totally agree. The idea of them trying to tell the "true" story in that Clive Owen version sickens me b/c technically the true story isn't known. It's all legends, and the Once and Future King is a great telling of those legends.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
It's all legends, and the Once and Future King is a great telling of those legends.
It is, I've been reading up on medeival times for school and there are so many different tellings of the story and 'The Once and Future King' is a nice blend of them all, with a quirky twist.

a final final final nightmare on elm street, friday 13th, and halloween movie, because they never end! a dark tower movie, based on the stephen king novels, and an evil dead 4

there was a book i read a while ago called time and again..which i wish they would make into a movie..i had heard that robert redford bought the rights to it, but that was a while ago and haven't heard anything since

they made a few movies about t.h. white's book or based on it

first disney's sword in the stone then the musical camelot with richard harris and vanessa redgrave...

oh and lord of the flies was already remade

Ok, alot of movies should be made first of all there has to be a stop to stupid teenage films that are really written by horny fifty year old men. I doubt that those teenage films made are are in any fact reflective of 'real' teenagers anywhere. I mean teenagers getting killed voilently and displaying loose sexuality, I'm sure there are very mature teenagers that have real issues and problems that they would like to be addressed.

Other movies that should be made Mafia and Gang films, hey were are the great gang films rival gangs ..like Streets of Fire...Warriors, I'm sure these social problems still exist...

And finally I would love to see a movie on this book by John Wyndham, The Chrysalids in which there was a nuclear war and there are persons that have certain abnormalities which are feared by persons that did not get those diformaties as a result of radiation. It's an interesting book and SHOULD BE made into a movie..

Thank you for letting me express myself..

The Strongest Girl Alive
Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
And finally I would love to see a movie on this book by John Wyndham, The Chrysalids in which there was a nuclear war and there are persons that have certain abnormalities which are feared by persons that did not get those diformaties as a result of radiation. It's an interesting book and SHOULD BE made into a movie..

Thats actually not a bad Idea. I think they should make a wrinkle in time by Madeline l'engle (or however u spell it) but my sister should write and direct it.

a series of movies based on the Dirk Gently novels
movies based on anything Chuck Palahniuk writes
movies based on anything written by Neal Stephenson
Return of the Living Dead 4,5,6 etc
Jack Frost 3,4,5 etc
Gymkata 2,3,4 etc
Twilight of the Dead etc
I could go on and on but I will stop here

An animated Lord of the rings movie that follows the book EXACTLY. It could be like 15 hours total, and include things like Tom Bombadil and the scouring of the shire. They should animate it in the style of either Samuri Jack or Futurama.

The Sirens of Titan, by Kurt Vonnegut. It is my favorite book not written by Tolkien.

Ok sorry if this is a little off-topic, but I had to post it, its too funny...Anyway, me and my friend were sayin how funny it would be if someone made a movie where one of the chairs in the theatre makes a farting sound at a certain time. When this happens, all the characters in the actual movie would turn around and give the guy in the farting chair a disgusted look. Of course, everyone else in the theatre would think the guy did it too, so they would all laugh...So whaddya think?

Feed me breadcrumbs
Originally Posted by Spoon
A full-length Tenacious D movie.

Yeah why not. They just exude funny energy.

The geek in me wants to see Feist's Magician turned into a movie or movies... interestingly enough a mate of mine and I discussed this insofar with "If Jackson could make the Rings, someone else could make Magician".

Originally Posted by Lotuspyder
Ok sorry if this is a little off-topic, but I had to post it, its too funny...Anyway, me and my friend were sayin how funny it would be if someone made a movie where one of the chairs in the theatre makes a farting sound at a certain time. When this happens, all the characters in the actual movie would turn around and give the guy in the farting chair a disgusted look. Of course, everyone else in the theatre would think the guy did it too, so they would all laugh...So whaddya think?
I don't even know what to say...

hmmm..maybe you should just make it in flash and release it on the net. but now that i am thinking of it, i think it probably sounded better in your head.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

The Strongest Girl Alive
Originally Posted by Lotuspyder
everyone would figure it out after one screening. I personally wouldn't go see a movie where I'd get embaraced and laughed at for a body function I'm not actually commiting.
"one 90 minute long fart joke"

Phantom of the Opera - the musical. One of most famous musicals of all time, but no movie version.

Originally Posted by killerd
Phantom of the Opera - the musical. One of most famous musicals of all time, but no movie version.
You're in luck because a version of this is coming to movie theaters this year.

I would like to see a movie rendition of 'on a pale horse' a novel by peirs anthony. It's about the grim reaper, how and who gets the job, and how humanly alive death really is.

A Book called "Taxes Angel" should be a movie but it should be rated Pg-13 for a reason of the kind of work she is force to do.
Also it is very christen so I wonder if they can do a movie like "THe Passions" they can do this movie!
If no one read this book you should it is great!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Can't think of many. But I would like to see more of this freddy vs. jason kind of thing. Just being better. Like myers vs. leather face

I dunno