What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Not sure about individual "videos". But some of the prank channels like "QuietAssassins" are really funny.

My two-year-old loves these cartoons and I love these cartoons: Masha and the Bear. It's a Russian cartoon. There's English dub versions but they're always blocked by youtube, but I think I'd prefer the Russian language versions anyway. This was the first one I ever saw and I think it might still be my favorite.

(It's how I get my cute on!)

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪

I've always loved this one! Its Buster Keaton clips with him doing his thang set against the Can-can music. Its put together perfectly!

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

A system of cells interlinked

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Funny how the only thing that gets shot by a stormtrooper, is usually a stormtrooper.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Apparently, this was the first cut.

Indian Congress party politician Shashi Tharoor's brilliant speech demanding reparations for British rule over India---

My answer to the arguments in the above video---

when is he going to ask central asian nations and afghanistan for reparations for turkish and mughal invasions ?? or is it politically correct to blame only the british for their rule because they did not leave any minority behind to protect the memory of their rule ??

i guess if the British had raped hindu women like the muslims did and produced hordes of british descended people who would not tolerate criticizm of british rule ( just like muslims do not tolerate criticizm of islamic rule ) then shashi tharoor's mouth would have remained shut over the issue .

the british are easy targets because they were gentlemen conquerors who packed their bags and left without leaving any population behind . on the other hand no politician has the guts to say anything about the turko mughal invaders because their parties ( like Shashi Tharoor's Congress party ) are heavily dependent upon muslim votes to come to power .