What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Drinking coffee and wishing I was still asleep...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
But you are! You aaare.. sleeeep.. Now.. Take off that..............

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Reading a Buffy comic, and listening to Pearl Jam, one of their live bootleg CD's, recorded at a show I attended, Boston, Massachusetts, August 29, 2000 (I can't hear myself in the audience, however... )

Hey Monkey, I live in the Boston area, watch Buffy, and listen to Pearl Jam sometimes. Do I know you??

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sedai
Hey Monkey, I live in the Boston area, watch Buffy, and listen to Pearl Jam sometimes. Do I know you??
Figuring that I know absolutely nothing about you, you might for all I know ...Where in the boston area do you live? I live out in the 'burbs, myself...

and right now, I am listening to Pearl Jam's "Lost Dogs album", which is really awesome except for the songs "Gremmie out of Control" and "whale Song" whch should have stayed lost...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Drinking.......hot chocolate........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Talking on this and chatting on AIM with my girlfriend. Freddy vs Jason is playing on my TV on the other side of my room!

Right now I am at home instead of school becaues of the snow online drinking coke! and my twin sister is upstairs mediting and my new half baby sister is on the floor on the rug playing with some toys!
and my father is in his office doing some of his lawer work and my stepmom is cooking dinner!A regular day at my house!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Baby sitting, hoping to answer all my e mails before the baby wakes up

trying to get out of this #@*!! office... (so taking a break )

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now, I am skipping a doctors appointment because it is too cold to leave my house, and I am reading a Zippy the Pinhead comic. I feel incredibly lonely today. it sucks.

Eating Iced Yoghurt..............cause it's so damn hot here.....

Do you know my poetry?
Eating a Chocolate Cupcake and watching Last Call with Carson Daly

I See You When You're Sleeping
Just cruising through past posts in mofo as well as jotting down some resolution thoughts.