What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
don't go...
don't worry i have the worstest will power in the world

and plus i have typers block. there is no way I can typeup a report on 'The Once and Future King' with Civilization III playing in the background. Reports on medeival times and Camelot need music like 'celtic devotions' or 'emerald isle' or 'scottish moors' you know all that lifescapes stuff.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by jrs
oh come on, dont put yourself down
oh no it's so completely true

i made a big huge package to send to a friend in NZ and absolutley promised myself I would send it to him. that was three weeks ago. it's somewhere under my bed.

i am thinking about what a great job i did typing up that four page report.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Resting after having worked the night shift...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Eating my Favourite, healthy, junk food.

Eating............Novi.......Otello La passione...........chocolates......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

A system of cells interlinked
What am I doing?

Trying not to freeze to death!!!

It is currently -3F

Wind Chill -19F

help....

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Sedai
What am I doing?

Trying not to freeze to death!!!

It is currently -3F

Wind Chill -19F

help....
Its been pretty coolish day here today......
Mostly sunny
min: 21°C
max: 35°C

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Trying to decide which one i should spent all my money importing.....

OR

Hi
Memento because Spike Lee probably won't say why Mookie threw the trashcan in the commentary

procrastinating...as usual

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Reading a Buffy comic, and listening to Pearl Jam, one of their live bootleg CD's, recorded at a show I attended, Boston, Massachusetts, August 29, 2000 (I can't hear myself in the audience, however... )

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Watchin The Empire Strikes Back and eatin some cake.

Originally Posted by jrs
Just finished watching Lost in Translation DVD Oscar Screener.
Wow i didnt know you where voting in the oscars............ ,