What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

eating tortilla chips and nacho cheese while watching a documentary on Netflixs on Tornados.... I wonder how many we will have this year.... since I live in Tornado Alley... as does JJ and GS..

Master of My Domain
Making a presentation on the flaws of behaviorism (linguistics) while barely convincing myself that browsing on MoFo is part of my research since a lot of communication involving the English language happens.

looking at doll houses online.... I have the pieces to a Hello Kitty dollhouse from the 2000s but dont actually have the house.. .found it once in South Dakota but didnt have the room in the car to bring it back to Kansas City

Rewriting my post as I lost it about "Lmao when I saw a reply of someone to a jackie chan's picture with some doggies "Jackie,will you eat them? Just joke" " .quotception.

"The Destiny PC release date may have been revealed while some gamers found the game on the Steam Database."

I get it now, but I'm still not an admin.
Yeah I still can't believe I said that of your nick-name. Wait you aren't an admin?!! So every time you asked me to take you tea was just a lie? Everything in our relationship was made from a big fat lie?!!! You know what? well I don't care I love you even if you aren't an admin, even if you can't give my money and dragon eggs and diamonds...oh wait that's minecraft my bad.

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
Im a new member... Just travelling around the site, checkin things out. Listening/watching What's Happening! playing on TvOne ....

Linking Raven to the welcome forum, after reading her comment replies. Sorry I didn't link you earlier, dear! Ironically, I was being lazy on my iPad. They can be annoying, now can't they!?!

That's OK destiny. Thanx for the links! Yeah lately my tablet's been acting STUPID! I don't have access to a PC, so this and my cell is my only way to reach out to the web world. I have another tablet, but its hard to connect to WiFi ... I can only use free WiFi in my area. Anyway, thanks again

Just finished doing some LISTS and now watching Chopped on dvr.

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

watching Charles Laughton movies on TCM. 3rd film so far. 1st Canterville Ghost, 2nd with his wife,allthough he was dead & they just showed his portrait,in Passport to Destiny where shes on a mission to kill hitler Now watching Captain Kidd.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Besides being on here, looking around on Pinterest.