Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Have they stopped showing Mad Max or something?
Not quite. They're down to just one showing a day.

Actually it's a combination of me wanting to escape the heat (today's high is 109º F) and FF being infatuated with Chris Pratt. Also I have free passes.

Vivre Sa Vie

I'm pretty much done with Godard, but the idea behind this one actually caught my eye and it's released pretty soon after Breathless. Atleast it's short, but then again so was Goodbye to Language

Having a few friends over so I think we will watch Mad Max Fury Road
One of them and myself have already seen it, but I certainly am looking forward to watching it again with newcomers
Plus this will be my last chance to see it on a big screen with surround sound

Full Metal Jacket (1987) - Stanley Kubrick

- rewatch of one war classic by the great Kubrick

I wanna finish GoT series. 2 more episodes left

I'm pretty much done with Godard, but the idea behind this one actually caught my eye and it's released pretty soon after Breathless. Atleast it's short, but then again so was Goodbye to Language
Goodbye to Language is one of Godard's worst easily. A pretty immature work, like something a first-time director trying to imitate Godard would make

I'm so Excited (2013)

This film got pretty hammered by user ratings but it looks pretty funny to me, I also love airplane set films. After this I will have seen all of Almodovar films from All about my Mother to present, except for Volver. Definitely been mixed experiences, after I'll start exploring his early works, which I know will please HK.