Any movies like these... ?

Tools    

I've been really craving a movie like Silence of the Lambs or Seven or that TV show Millennium. They're hunting a serial killer but there's a horror element as well. Also I've been getting a nostalgia for 90s type of movies. Does anyone have any suggestions of 90s movies that are similar to those? They don't have to be 90s, they could be from any era, really.

I have to return some videotapes.
Zodiac definitely gives me the chills, and it is directed by David Fincher.. the director of Se7en.

I'm not a fan of this sort of movie, but I do love Kiss the Girls. Copy Cat is pretty good. I'm not sure if you'd want to watch something like Alice Sweet Alice, but I really like that film. I also like Urban Legends, but I'm probably alone on that one. I feel like I'm forgetting a few. I'll dwell a bit.

Manhunter (1986) is technically a prequel to Silence of the Lambs and it is the first time Hannibal Lector is featured as Will Graham is trying to catch him, although Brian Cox plays Lector in that version.

Mr. Brooks (2007) - Kevin Costner, Demi Moore, William Hurt, Dane Cook, & Danielle Panabaker

Like others have said above Zodiac (2007) is highly recommended love that film.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (1986)

The Town that Dreaded Sundown (1976)

Frailty (2001) - Bill Paxton, Matthew McConanughey, Jeremy Sumpter, & Powers Boothe