The Martian

Tools    

Care for some gopher?
Yep, really looking forward to this one.

Will watch because Ridley Scott sci-fi film with Jessica Chastain.

Interstellar and this film and whatever other Space movies are the fallout of Gravity's success. How many of these have to under perform before my geeky love of outer space gets crushed?

Also, this look pretty neat!

I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back
i hope the storyline of this one wont be as paradoxical as it was in Interstellar. Business Insider has even created a thread why The Martian is going to be better then Interstellar and Gravity. well, what can i say, we'll see about that.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Looks like a
movie.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I hope he doesn't mess up the docking procedure this time.

Welcome to the human race...
Is this about
A.) J'onn J'onzz (a.k.a. John Jones) the Martian Manhunter?
B.) Marvin the Martian?
C.) Uncle Martin?
No.

The book was alright, just that it had every opportunity to delve into the psyche of a person in this situation and instead barely even touched on it. Should be a decent movie, though, good to see in theaters.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

What is it going to be rated? A true adaptation of the book would be R for language, but they haven't released a red band trailer, which most R rated blockbusters get before or simultaneously to their second green band. It's not like the language was necesarry, you could adapt the script without any F words and the movie wouldn't be any worse.

The book was alright, just that it had every opportunity to delve into the psyche of a person in this situation and instead barely even touched on it. Should be a decent movie, though, good to see in theaters.
This sums up all my opinions on this. Thanks for saving me the trouble.