What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

thinking how i am going to decorate my best friends birthday cake (she's coming in 5 days!!!)

younger than me by almost a year, so that means shes almost 14, i feel horrible, she's coming down with her family on thursday and i am leaving on friday to a debate tournament and coming back on sunday just in time to make the birthday girls day. so i am making it extra special. i strung up lights in my room and all this other stuff. and her cake is going to be the best.

well jrs, she does like movies problem is is that she is bound to fall asleep if it's at night.oh except for that one time her and I my brother and her sister watched 'The Matrix' at three in the morning and we like had so much cffiene in us.

i am decorating it in like a million different colors. i think she really doesn't care what i do it's just that i did it that matters to her.

Originally Posted by jrs
That's good to hear.
yea, even though i've been gone for like a year and a half and we still have eachother as best friends. and now i think i am going to go convince my mother that i need to go shopping because i need new clothes, and for once it's true, i need some socks and dress up clothes. hehe.

fun fun fun. iam going shopping. yay!!!

Ironing
Watching a movie
playing on MoFo

thinking what an absolute failure i am on the shopping aspect. no matter how i try i cannot stay on task. i did find ALOT of cute stuff, just nothing that would fit in the 'career/professional/lets-play-grown-up' genre. it's not my fault they don't make suits for teenagers. am considering HIRING somebody to shop for me. i did get some adorable socks though. and i saw so much stuff i want to get, but alas my mother said i wouldn't be able to wear a mini skirt at a debate tournament. blast that dress code and woe is me.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
thinking what an absolute failure i am on the shopping aspect. no matter how i try i cannot stay on task. i did find ALOT of cute stuff, just nothing that would fit in the 'career/professional/lets-play-grown-up' genre. it's not my fault they don't make suits for teenagers. am considering HIRING somebody to shop for me. i did get some adorable socks though. and i saw so much stuff i want to get, but alas my mother said i wouldn't be able to wear a mini skirt at a debate tournament. blast that dress code and woe is me.
Poor Baby, there, there, come to Australia and i will teach you to shop, even my hsb is good at it.

oh shopping i am fine at that, you aren't born and raised in California without becoming anything but that. my problem is is that whatever i am shopping for i never seem to find. i know exactly what i want where to get it. it's just never there. and usually i get something i wasn't looking for or had any intentions at all about buying but then i do and it becomes my favorite thing. if my mother would of allowed me, i would probably broughten home all of Nordstroms Rack.

Reading the movie forums, chatting and playing checkers.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now, I can't sleep, I am shaking with furious anger after being betrayed by somebody I considered a friend....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Right now, I can't sleep, I am shaking with furious anger after being betrayed by somebody I considered a friend....
Dude thats tough, it always is when stuff like that happens, I don't know the situation but I do know that anytime somebody you thought was your friend betrays you it's hard. All I can say is that don't feel mad about it, in fact pity the idiot who thinks that being a friend is somebody who goes an betrays people because it won't
let them keep alot of their friends. And when it seems like the night lasts forever, remember these words from a very good 'friend' of mine "I can sum up life in three words: It goes on." -Robert Frost