Upcoming Animated Musicals Hall of Fame

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ugh. That won't score high with me. Then again, being that this is an animated musicals HOF and I dislike most musicals, it's hard to say how well/poorly it will actually do on my ballot

I don't expect South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut to rank high on my ballot either, but I've actually never seen a full episode of the TV show, so maybe it will surprise me. I watch "The People's Court" every day, and Judge Marilyn Milian quotes from the TV show a lot, and she's awesome, so how bad can the show be?

Just a note. I'm adding the nominations to the first post of this thread as people call "dibs", so if you nominated something and you don't see it listed there, please let me know so I can add it to the list.

Also, I'm trying to do this as democratically as possible, so if anyone has any questions about eligibility of a movie, we can try to make a group decision here. Hopefully we'll be able to work it out together. If not, my decision will be final, (and hopefully as fair as possible).

Also, if anyone wants to change their nomination, changes will be allowed as long as we haven't started the HoF yet, but obviously once we start, there will be no more changes allowed.

Yes, I seriously hate South Park.
So SC got pulled up for being xenophobic, and MV hasn't been banned get

I'm pretty sure SC didn't get pulled up, but what has MV not been banned yet?

Also don't tell MV that I like her

Let the night air cool you off
I love the South Park movie, if Camo didn't want to join this one, I would have gone that route. When would I need to have my nomination in if I was going to join? I haven't decided yet, and I am having a tough time coming up with my nomination.

I love the South Park movie, if Camo didn't want to join this one, I would have gone that route. When would I need to have my nomination in if I was going to join? I haven't decided yet, and I am having a tough time coming up with my nomination.

I haven't set a deadline yet, but it should be at least a week before we close the nominations. I want to give everyone a chance to decide if they want to join, and what movie they want to nominate.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Can I call Jungle Book? That was one of my faves as a kid, and it has Louis Prima as a singing orangutan, so obviously I like it.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Can I call Jungle Book? That was one of my faves as a kid, and it has Louis Prima as a singing orangutan, so obviously I like it.

I added your nomination to the list in the first post.

Great choice. It was one of my favorites when I was a kid, and I'm looking forward to watching it again.

Well so far this is turning out to be one really easy HOF in terms of locating the nominated films. With the exception of South Park, all of the nominated films are in my movie collection.

ETA:

Pretty obscure one coming up Teacher's Pet you guys took all of the good ones
I spoke too soon.