THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I swear you can't go to college without seeing his face on some dudes chest. It must be a right of passage or something.
Yes, it's a trend that seems to have spread everywhere, and regardless of who was the "Che" and what he did, some people use his image on their chest without knowing too much about the history of "Che". It's like being revolutionary without being it

Anyway, he definitely had very high ideals, to strive for the most humble and fight against system, ideals that are obvious when reviewing his first trips. Maybe after that, he may have taken the "wrong way", but of course... today it is easy to evaluate and criticize his actions, but beyond that he was a person who fought for what he believed firmly.

I stay with what once said the great Jean Paul Sartre... "Che Guevara is the most complete human being of our age."

hey CR............ one of my favorite Danish actors is Thomas Bo Larsen.. he's been in several great movies like "The Hunt", "Pusher" and "The Celebration".. has a tattoo of Che..

again people around the world idolize Che..

but im back to mads...

its not the only time he kissed a guy in a film.. actors do what it takes to make a film

hey CR............ one of my favorite Danish actors is Thomas Bo Larsen.. he's been in several great movies like "The Hunt", "Pusher" and "The Celebration".. has a tattoo of Che..

again people around the world idolize Che..

The Hunt is one great movie!! In my top 100 and also one of the best performance I've seen (Mads)

but im back to mads...

its not the only time he kissed a guy in a film.. actors do what it takes to make a film

Looks like he's really enjoying it there...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
but im back to mads...

I have nothing against your Mads avatar. I was just enjoying seeing Hello Kitty every day. She's so cute.

The Hunt is one great movie!! In my top 100 and also one of the best performance I've seen (Mads)
Derek I can recommend many great Mads films..

you want comedy..either "The Green Butchers" or "Adam's Apple".. both directed by Anders Thomas Jensen.. (Mads is in 2 other films of his, "Flickering Lights" which I have seen and his new film "Of Men and Chicken" which I have not seen yet!)

You want another great drama "After the Wedding" directed by Susanne Bier, Co written by Anders Thomas Jensen...

Mads did several films for Nicolas Winding Refn, "Valhalla Rising", The "Pusher" trilogy and "Bleeder"

There is another film directed by Susanne Bier called "Open Hearts" (written by guess who... Anders Thomas Jensen).. its one of the Dogma 95 films...

All I can say.. Mads never makes a bad film..he is superb in any film he acts in..

Looks like he's really enjoying it there...
Again .. see my post to Derek.. Mads is a great actor..