Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Violent Kind (2010)

Joe Egender puts in a good performance but it's not enough to elevate a film that is a little lacking in cohesion, creates no real empathy for any of it's characters and rather than building an air of tension or suspense just feels like it is going through the motions.
Somebody asked about that in movie questions today-such a random movie to come up in two different threads in the same day.

In Cold Blood - 8.5/10

Great movie. I'd already read the book and felt the movie possibly wouldn't be able to live up to it. Very well done overall, Robert Blake is brilliant in his role and even though Scott Wilson was handed a generic scumbag part he truly made it his own,. To give a bit more credit to Wilson, without the chemistry he helped to create Blake would have came across a bit obvious, the dynamic between the two and especially Wilson's reactions to Blake made this a great film.

Despicable Me - 5/10

Watched this with my Nephew. It didn't blow me away but I had fun. The Minions were the obvious highlight.

Gone girl

While We're Young (2014) by Noah Baumbach
It's a great character study, hilarious adventure about generations at odds... Highly recommend seeing this.

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

I saw one of Robin Williams that I don't remember its name and I also saw "The Dictator", although it's a lie that he was the last dictator because of Kim Jung-Un now, I guess it wasn't official back then. I really liked it! I thought it was going to be like Emperor Kuzko but it wasn't, and I love the end...damn I am still forgeting how the freak to use the rating tools I always have to looked it up.

the purge : anarchy was a film i wasnt expecting to be as entertaining as it was.....3.5/5

The Age of Adaline (2015)

Blake Lively is so attractive its not even funny. This movie really surprised me. I really did like it. There's only been a few romances that I have actually liked and this was one of them. I liked the story and characters a lot. Black Lively was alright in this movie but Harrison Ford was my favorite part and Michiel Huisman (Daario Naharis to my fellow Game of Thrones fans) really sold me. I love the spin this movie takes on "Would you really wanna be young forever?" Most people would say yes but this movie shows you the horrors of staying young forever and it was a very interesting take. They really sold you on the science behind as well, though I don't know if that is entirely accurate. This movie could be in many categories (Romance, Drama, Sci-Fi, Fantasy) where ever you think it belongs.

Blake Lively is the definition of gorgeous! Another reason why I hate Ryan Reynolds

Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015) - Leigh Whannell

- AWESOME! I love it. Another one nice Insidious movie with awesome vilain and a very good storyline. Leigh Whannell directing debut is great and Lin Shaye in the role of Elise give an amazing performance. Creepy soundtracks are great and the atmosphere is very scary. Brief, It's very satisfying for me as a big fan of both first movie.

+

Master of My Domain
College (1926)

There is no "bad" Buster Keaton film, it's either brilliant like Sherlock Jr. and The General or just mediocre, enough to qualify as a good/semi-excellent. College is one of the latter, and I immensely enjoyed it.

Entourage (2015) 8/10
Saw an early screening... the official release here is on the 12th. The critics couldn't be more wrong... It made me really happy and I had a lot of fun watching the guys back together It was awesome

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
College (1926)

There is no "bad" Buster Keaton film, it's either brilliant like Sherlock Jr. and The General or just mediocre, enough to qualify as a good/semi-excellent. College is one of the latter, and I immensely enjoyed it.

Yeah, it's weaker for Keaton. I much prefer Keaton's film that begins with a college graduation, The Electric House