Swan's Blu-ray and DVD Collection

Tools    

And still no Malkovich.
Almost bought it today at Streetlight. But then I thought, nah, let's annoy Vicky some more.

Malkovich is a common, well known movie that shouldn't be represented by Criterion. You've gotta buy something more obscure, something less people have heard of.

Master of My Domain
Buy a few Kenji Mizoguchi and Wong Kar Wai. Or even better, Oldboy.

I actually used to have In the Mood for Love and the Vengeance Trilogy. I still regret getting rid of them.

Actually, a lot of these purchases are REpurchases of things I used to have.

Malkovich is a common, well known movie that shouldn't be represented by Criterion. You've gotta buy something more obscure, something less people have heard of.
I don't give a rat's ass about Criterion. My copy of BJM isn't Criterion. I just think Swan's crazy for getting rid of it and I think he needs to fix that. Especially since I nominated it for the HOF.

I don't give a rat's ass about Criterion. My copy of BJM isn't Criterion. I just think Swan's crazy for getting rid of it and I think he needs to fix that. Especially since I nominated it for the HOF.
I'm just joking around and pretending to be a film snob.

Her is one of my all-time favorite films! Didn't know you liked it, that's awesome. I liked Moon but wasn't a huge fan of it.

I want to watch Upstream Color and Ex Machina, and perhaps Shogun Assassin and Sunshine - heard good and bad about the latter.

It Follows was rather awesome!

Great buys overall!