The MoFo Top 100 of the Sixties

→ in
Tools    

This Countdown will have the most surprises IMO. With the rest I had a pretty good idea what the top ten would look like and there was only really 5-10 shocks and 1-2 I'd never heard of. This time I have no idea how it's going to look.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

(in order of appearance: )
Le révélateur (1968)
Walking the Streets of Moscow (1963)
I Am Twenty (1965)
Emotion (1966)
Jowita (1967)
Alphaville (1965)
La Prisonnière (1968)
Breza (1967)
Baron Prá¹il (1962)
Chumlum (1964)
Trans-Europ-Express (1966)
Vertige (1969)
Black Tight Killers (1966)
Silence Has No Wings (1966)

Just in case you guys didn't know what to watch.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This Countdown will have the most surprises IMO. With the rest I had a pretty good idea what the top ten would look like and there was only really 5-10 shocks and 1-2 I'd never heard of. This time I have no idea how it's going to look.

I agree with you, but I'm pretty sure those will be in the top 10: Psycho, the 2 classic Leone's western, 2001, Lawrence of Arabia and Dr Strangelove

Master of My Domain
The next pic should use the famous quote of Cool Hand Luke.

"What we've got here is a failure to send in your 60s list!"

I have a notepad file with all my quotes ideas, I would say feel free to chip in anyone, but you guys will probably end up taking all mine So I'm gonna try and post some more, keep the thread lively like Holden did with the 70s (and has done here too)

(in order of appearance: )
Le révélateur (1968)
Walking the Streets of Moscow (1963)
I Am Twenty (1965)
Emotion (1966)
Jowita (1967)
Alphaville (1965)
La Prisonnière (1968)
Breza (1967)
Baron Prá¹il (1962)
Chumlum (1964)
Trans-Europ-Express (1966)
Vertige (1969)
Black Tight Killers (1966)
Silence Has No Wings (1966)

Just in case you guys didn't know what to watch.
plus: The Man Who Had His Hair Cut Short (1966)
The Saragossa Manuscript (1965)
The Witness (1969)
The Golden Fern (1963)
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (1963)
I Even Met Happy Gypsies (1967)
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Let the night air cool you off
The impossible task of cutting my list to 25 titles has been done. Now I have to properly order them. An order that I will hate exactly thirty seconds after I send it in. This process is a painful one.