Admire a Favorite Film of the Above Member

Tools    

Blade Runner is one great sci-fi with an awesome storyline and brilliant performance from the lead cast

I am burdened with glorious purpose
American Beauty is simply fabulous. When Spacey talks about buying pot and noticing the price, I laughed out loud. You see, I can relate to this film-- lol, I'm old like him! And maybe I'm going through a mid-life crisis?

Of course Gladiator and Eternal Sunshine are brilliant, they're in my own top ten.

But big thumbs up for Dances With Wolves. Such a gorgeous movie with so many wonderful characters to love. And, of course Kevin Costner's butt.

Welcome to the human race...
Mary and Max is probably one of the best Australian movies ever made.

Well all things become and recur eternally. Perhaps in another lifetime, when the hourglass is turned again, I will like one of the films on MovieGal's top ten.

Well all things become and recur eternally. Perhaps in another lifetime, when the hourglass is turned again, I will like one of the films on MovieGal's top ten.
You have probably only seen one of my top ten.. that being "Salo"... perhaps you should watch one of them as my recommendation to you.

FM, Spirited Away is one of my favorite animated film. I enjoy the Japanese mythology behind it.

FM, Spirited Away is one of my favorite animated film. I enjoy the Japanese mythology behind it.
I've been meaning to watch Spirited Away for ages, and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. And believe it or not, I've never seen Akira either.

I have to return some videotapes.
Shawshank Redemption is a great movie. It might have been more deserving for that Oscar than Forrest Gump.

The Shawshank Redemption........ one of the best ever...

Oh, I suppose I have to do another one of yours, The Truman Show, very unique film that reflects on life, Jim Carrey is excellent in it. Great film!

I have to return some videotapes.
The Music Man is actually one of my favorite musicals. I remember actually doing it in elementary school.