Lets Talk Football

Tools    

You'd consider this a quadruple?
The club and the French FA do, as well as the clubs and FA's that won it previously. That's good enough for me. However, I do agree that it's not very prestigious or important in the grand scheme of things.

That's fair enough. I can understand the club and the FA (any nations FA) considering it because it increases prestige/revenue/advertising/etc but I'm more surprised to hear a fan do so. Of course, this could just be a cultural thing. The same way no one over here really give a monkey's about the World Club Championships.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
what do you think about juventus chances of winning the champions league saturday ?

forza juve
They can win it in my opinion, they already kicked Real out. Barcelona in my opinion has even weaker defenders, if anyone can defend for 90 minutes, score once and win it, Italians can.

I'm hoping for a Juve win. I do see it being a classic Catenaccio day out. Whether it'll work or not I don't know. They'll have to play better than they did at the weekend, though.

Sorry for my bad English :p
yeah me too i think they have a good chance to win it even though its really hard
but , they showed us over the season that they have a good balanced football with a solid defence and a great coach

it will be so sad if juventus lose another final ( they have only won 2 of 7 finals )

Heart wants Juve to win but brain says Barca
It should be a cracker though. The Old Lady will not bend over easily.

The Old Lady will not bend over easily.
I totally agree... Juve's an outsider, but that "outsider" has passed many "favorites" and come to the finals

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Vidal really wants to go to take a bath earlier, doesn't he?

Neymar is on fire! As soon as Messi as Suarez wake up, I think Juve will suffer!

Vidal really wants to go to take a bath earlier, doesn't he?

Neymar is on fire! As soon as Messi as Suarez wake up, I think Juve will suffer!
Sure Neymar is on fire, he get's on the ground and starts rolling... Barca and Real must be training for fire department, they do know how fall down safely...Sad, looking at Barca players gives them foul.

Well, there is only one way to express myself here... Ehm, Barca players are big, stupid, acting **** **** no matter what their skills are... Suarez is one of biggest ****s ever, if I was a manager I would tell me players to kick the **** out of them so they can fall down with a reason... Oh, I almost forgot, **** referee also, they are so protected so they can do whatever the hell they want... Football is going to hell and skilled fags are leading the way!!!!!!!

Don't take me wrong, it was a good game but I just had need to say this.

Who would guess that Barcelona would teach Juve how to score in counter attack?

Great final, congratulations to both teams, I think the better one won! Juve fell on their feet!

Well, there is only one way to express myself here... Ehm, Barca players are big, stupid, acting **** **** no matter what their skills are... Suarez is one of biggest ****s ever, if I was a manager I would tell me players to kick the **** out of them so they can fall down with a reason... Oh, I almost forgot, **** referee also, they are so protected so they can do whatever the hell they want... Football is going to hell and skilled fags are leading the way!!!!!!!
With Vidal starting like he did, what were you expecting? This is the first thing you are taught when you play at any football school in any country in the world. If an opponent has a yellow card and with a hot head, provoke him, make him see the second yellow card. How can your manager allow Vidal to enter the match like that, is what I can't understand! It's just irrational!

Oh, and my standing ovation to Pirlo, Buffon and Xavi. 3 legendary players who probably played their last big final! Buffon was also my favourite GK and he proved today why!

With Vidal starting like he did, what were you expecting? This is the first thing you are taught when you play at any football school in any country in the world. If an opponent has a yellow card and with a hot head, provoke him, make him see the second yellow card. How can your manager allow Vidal to enter the match like that, is what I can't understand! It's just irrational!
Did you watch the game? He was provoking Vidal by falling down when Bonuci farts in his direction? First thing they teach you in school is how to act? How to be a **** and pretend?

Now I just don't know what exact move you are talking about.

I know you just lost a final but take a deep breath
Mate, it ain't because of finals, I think about them like this always, this is just more personal because its Juve... They act and act, Suarez will win Oscar before DiCaprio...