Furious 8

Tools    

Release Date: April 14, 2017
Director: James Wan
Writer: Gary Scott Thompson
Produced by; Vin Diesel and Neal H. Moritz
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Cody Walker
Official Plot: Coming soon

When Furious 7 was conceived, it was planned as the start of a new trilogy of films, with Kurt Russell’s Mr. Nobody acting as the connective tissue working through parts 8 and 9. While 9 remains a mystery, the seeds of Furious 8 are being sown rather quickly. Universal confirmed the sequel at CinemaCon in April. Dwayne Johnson promised that he’d be back. And now Diesel’s beating the drum for a New York adventure once again. (Source: Cinemablend)

Sounds like fun, I think these movies get too bad a rap sometimes; for what they are they're pretty well done - at least the recent ones.

He posted on Instagram a while ago saying that F7 was his farewell to the franchise.
That's weird since there is a lot of talk of a spin-off film too. Hmm. Guess he's back on anyways...

That's weird since there is a lot of talk of a spin-off film too. Hmm. Guess he's back on anyways...
It may have been before the death of Paul Walker. Now with Paul gone, they may have asked him to step up and take the reigns.

It may have been before the death of Paul Walker. Now with Paul gone, they may have asked him to step up and take the reigns.
Maybe. But I just found a post by Dwayne, and that was just about him saying farewell on his last day on set of the 7th film, not a farewell to the overall franchise. But yeah, best thing is he's back though!

Maybe. But I just found a post by Dwayne, and that was just about him saying farewell on his last day on set of the 7th film, not a farewell to the overall franchise. But yeah, best thing is he's back though!
Who knows. I've begun to lose interest in it anyways.

Find your frequency.
If Dwayne isn't there calling someone a "son-bitch", it's not a F&F movie.

i think Dwayne Johnson will played a big role in this movie after the Paul death....

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Latest:

F. Gary Gray took over as director.
Charlize Theron is the villain of the film

New official title: The Fate of the Furious. Teaser trailer premieres Sunday.

It will be the first of what Vin Diesel has confirmed as the final trilogy of films in the series.

Welcome to the human race...
Looks like we have an early favourite for "best movie title of 2017".

Welcome to the human race...

Hmm, looks like they're recycling the "brainwashed crew member" plot from #6, but the prospect of being forced to team up with Statham and the fact that they involve a tundra setting could be interesting.