Top Ten Reasons I Won't See A Movie

Tools    

I was just thinking the same.

I guess that means his only movie is SNL's spoof The Midnight Coterie of Sinister Intruders.

You guys don't think The Incredible Hulk is a horror movie? Because it's pretty scary to me.

You guys don't think The Incredible Hulk is a horror movie? Because it's pretty scary to me.
it's actually the best representation of hulk... and Norton is still a better Hulk than Mark Ruffalo

it's actually the best representation of hulk... and Norton is still a better Hulk than Mark Ruffalo
I understand why they recasted Banner but I was very dissappointed I liked Norton's Banner much better than Ruffalo's

actually that's a gif ...
Is it really? I thought Edward Norton was actually there in front of me, winking. I was about to reach out and grab him.

Is it really? I thought Edward Norton was actually there in front of me, winking. I was about to reach out and grab him.
I know Primal Fear is not an horror movie I'm not totally retard...

I know Primal Fear is not an horror movie I'm not totally retard...
Well, I could kinda see it maybe walking a line towards "horror" in that Silence of the Lambs kind of way. That's a stretch, but.... I could see it.

I understand why they recasted Banner but I was very dissappointed I liked Norton's Banner much better than Ruffalo's

actually that's from his facebook page

Marvel offer him the role but he refuse... (read it)

Sorry for my bad English :p
1. cheesy romcoms.
2. blockbusters ( unless i hear its good from people i trust ).
3. horror sequels.
4. comic books or superheroes movies.
5. a remak of a good classic or foreign movie.
6. The lead actor is a rap star, or a teen pop star.
7. starring rob Schneider .
8. directed by michael bay.
9. its ratted less than 6 in imdb.
10. the lead actor is a WWE star like the rock or john cena or even jason stathem ( i know he is not from WWE but its pretty much the same lol ).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dumbest reason ever.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have to return some videotapes.
1. cheesy romcoms.
2. blockbusters ( unless i hear its good from people i trust ).
3. horror sequels.
4. comic books or superheroes movies.
5. a remak of a good classic or foreign movie.
6. The lead actor is a rap star, or a teen pop star.
7. starring rob Schneider .
8. directed by michael bay.
10. the lead actor is a WWE star like the rock or john cena or even jason stathem ( i know he is not from WWE but its pretty much the same lol ).
Jason Statham.... What is pretty much the same? He was a diver for England and a model... What of that has ANYTHING to do with WWE?

Sorry for my bad English :p
Jason Statham.... What is pretty much the same? He was a diver for England and a model... What of that has ANYTHING to do with WWE?
i know he have nothing to do with WWE but most of his movies looks like movies starring WWE stars ( he have some good movies though like snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels but he is not the lead star )

Find your frequency.
3. It has Matthew McCoughney in it
1. Defore likes it.
I'm hurt and offended.

Actually Norton didn't do Avengers because it meant sharing screentime with other actors.
He's an actor who wants the camera on him for 99.9% of the running time.
Playing second fiddle to Iron Man and Captain America just wasn't going to happen.

Actually Norton didn't do Avengers because it meant sharing screentime with other actors.
He's an actor who wants the camera on him for 99.9% of the running time.
Playing second fiddle to Iron Man and Captain America just wasn't going to happen.
it's more the fact that the Avengers Film was interfered with other project like Birdman , The Grand Budapest Hotel and Moonrise Kingdom...

1. It's a found footage movie
2. Most summer blockbuster (there are some exceptions obviously)

But honestly the range of what I like is pretty vast. Sure, I have a tendency to prefer stylish films and films in which there are some philosophical questions at stake. Also, I like to read, but what makes me laugh is broad. A film like My Name is Nobody for me is funnier then any classic comedy.

- It's in black and white
- It's a silent film
- It was made before 1990
- I haven't heard of the main actor
- It's a foreign film
You've missed a lot of great cinema if you don't look before 1990...I'm with you on foreign films though...don't like subtitles...I don't like reading at the movies...if I want to read, I'll read a book