Users you miss

Tools    

T
hat's Gabrielle947; she was on here a couple weeks ago, but she's not around
nearly enough.
I was able to spend more time here when I was in school but now real and financially independant life and bills and work etc struck me hard, I can hardly find time for movies and forums
I do miss it though.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You must find a rich guy, who can cook!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I miss Godoggo and TheUsualSuspect.
Those two are gone?

Godoggo will come back I think.

It was G that created the MoFies and she and I worked really closely last year getting the 2015 awards together and making them better than the 2014 awards.
So much work from G. She's put so much into the site with the games and tourneys and awards it's be a shame if she didn't.

It could be life doing it, along with burn out. I killed myself making all those very cool, but very exhausting games on here. That was way back when. Then it was the grill threads, and movie theme game. After that, I just burned out. My personal troubles added a lot to it, though.

Notice how I said "very" cool games. It took a few hours, to make those things. No *****!

Speaking of grill threads . . . *****!!!

Suspect is still here. He posted four weeks ago. Go Dog Go did leave. She may still pop back in. One never knows.
4 weeks ago seems like a long time.

Go - She was great, sad to see here not around here anymore. I always enjoyed her posts.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
He hasn't posted in awhile, but he was online an hour ago.
Yeah Skep is online all of the time, but he never has any activity outside of updating lists

Where is Dani8 ? After getting so many controversial threads closed she should have at least stuck around a while longer . Now I miss both---the controversial threads and Dani8

Whatever happened to Pyro Tramp?
Pyro Tramp? Who was that? Silent Vamp is no longer here and it's been a long time since Harry Lime posted. He missed the entire 1930s countdown and he had been looking forward to it.