Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've got a stack of library DVDs sitting here but I can't seem to make a decision.
Options:

Castle in the Sky
The Hedgehog
Nausicaa
Short Circuit
Cool Hand Luke
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Yellow Submarine

Thoughts?

I would watch Short Circuit, but only because I haven't seen it in years, and I remember it being a pretty good movie.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Castle in the Sky. I don't think you'll like it though, because if you didn't like Totoro or Spirited Away then Miyazaki isn't for you.

I will also suggest Cool Hang Luke, because it's a great film and I think you'd like it best of those.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Into the Woods was a good movie, but if you've seen the Broadway show, don't expect the movie to be as good. It's good, but it's not great.
No, I am not expecting too much. I have seen the original cast (the filmed stage version with Bernadette Peters). And I know it would be awfully hard to live up to that. I also know how they altered this musical from the stage show (some of which disappoints me). But as I am a die hard Sondheim fan, I feel as though I must watch it at least once.

I've got a stack of library DVDs sitting here but I can't seem to make a decision.
Options:

Castle in the Sky
The Hedgehog
Nausicaa
Short Circuit
Cool Hand Luke
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Yellow Submarine

Thoughts?
Based on my mood today, I would go with "Cool Hand Luke" or "Yellow Submarine".

Castle in the Sky. I don't think you'll like it though, because if you didn't like Totoro or Spirited Away then Miyazaki isn't for you.
Well I'm eventually going to watch all of the movies I borrowed. It's just a question of what to watch next.

Anyway, looks like it's probably going to be Cool Hand Luke.

Also, I'm only nine movies away from completing the animation list, and this stack will leave me with only four others to watch.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Dark Knight Returns

....sometimes nothing is a mighty cool hand

Blue Ruin (2013) - Jeremy Saulnier

Stopped "The Forgiveness of Blood" to watch this with my friend.. .I will go back to watching that afterwards

dont worry Swan... I did as well... but thats because he wanted me to watch this with him.. its been over a month since Ren and I watched a film together...

Options:

Castle in the Sky
The Hedgehog
Nausicaa
Short Circuit
Cool Hand Luke
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Yellow Submarine

Thoughts?
Watch all! But if you have to choose one try Kiki's Delivery Service . Even Sexy Celebrity liked it.

I just bought a dvd collection of four Jimmy Stewart flicks. I've seen one of them (Shop Around the Corner - if you enjoy You've Got Mail, this one is even more sweet and delightful) but the others.... Stratton Story, The FBI Story, and The Spirit of St. Louis I have not seen. Jimmy is one of my favorite actors so I'm hoping I enjoy these three.