The 7th MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

My nomination now is jumping in a shark tank. I just hope that at least it jumps into the top 10 of someone like it happened with Stalker and PMMM (I think Voigan watched it because of my constant advertising).

I will even use bribery! I will even give a K-On! Figurine to anyone who writes a favorable review of my nomination!!!

I'm just working on choosing my nomination. I have it narrowed down to about five movies, but I'm trying to pick a movie that I love, and that most of you won't hate.
You did great with Time After Time, goodies!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm just working on choosing my nomination. I have it narrowed down to about five movies, but I'm trying to pick a movie that I love, and that most of you won't hate.
You did great with Time After Time, goodies!

Thanks. I'm glad most people liked Time After Time, but I don't think most people liked The Man from Earth in the 6th HoF, so I'm trying to choose more carefully this time.

I haven't been following what people have been saying about The Man from Earth in the 6th HoF, but I would say it is an interesting watch. And a brave nomination.

I didn't like the film that much myself, but I do not regret seeing it, as it was quite different and "something else" than the usual. So I at least hope people had similar feelings about it, instead of just bashing it. Because in my opinion, by no means is it a really bad film.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I haven't been following what people have been saying about The Man from Earth in the 6th HoF, but I would say it is an interesting watch. And a brave nomination.

I didn't like the film that much myself, but I do not regret seeing it, as it was quite different and "something else" than the usual. So I at least hope people had similar feelings about it, instead of just bashing it. Because in my opinion, by no means is it a really bad film.

Most people bashed the acting more than anything else, but they didn't seem to enjoy the movie much either.

I don't really mind if people don't love the movie that I nominate, but I don't want people to feel like it was a waste of 2 hours of their life either.