What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Right now, I am taking a break from drawing a comic that just WON'T come out how I want it to no matter what I do , and I am getting ready for work, and I am listening to System of a Down....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Right now I am sneaking a break from work... and repeating to myself over and over again... "I love Christmas... it's not about the crazy people out there." ...

Oh... and sorry you're having problems with your comic MP... maybe a break will help...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Happily eating Ice Cream, still in a good mood from watching ROTK two days ago.

The Original Computer Virus
Sitting in my Typing class in school.

MovieForums Extra
Just finished opening gifts and wishing all of you here a very merry Christmas!!!

Sitting on the floor at my friends house, waiting for the time to go and catch a plane back to Sydney.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Sitting around, Listening to Iggy Pop, and wondering if it is still okay to buy the new Michael Jackson greatest hits cd even though he's going to jail.....or would I just feel guilty? I could unintentionally help pay his bail money! BAD. (But his old 70's and 80's songs were so GOOOD. I am torn.)

drinking, not drunk yet, but good buzz, I don't drink ofen, but hey now n then I do inbibe.

I'm just sitting here smelling really bad (I need to shower!!) Kinda sad at the moment... I really wish I could talk to somebody right now.
"They'll never know how tough it is to be the one who isn't Chosen, to live so near the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me." - Xander in Potential.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Right now, I am doing nothing, but I wanna let Megalith know that everything is gonna be okay, I promise.
Thanks. You know... I really do believe you.

Half-watching the Ravens and the Steelers in OT, listening to some FFVII remix, and making sure my puppy doesn't throw up on the couch again.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Trying to figure out how I'm going to spend my day.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Trying to figure out what I want to eat...
Reading MoFo posts and thinking about which coffee beverage I will go get, as I am kind of munchie today. All this between periods of pretending to work