THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Well 14 minutes is quite a long time for you to be gone.
I'm trying to really push myself. Tomorrow, my goal is 15.

Well, now I'm considering sleep. I'm curious about what's on my Dream TV tonight.

Well, now I'm considering sleep. I'm curious about what's on my Dream TV tonight.
reruns.
Ugh. They really probably are.

nice. did you do any jumping?
Well... it was more like... I flew to the moon in a spaceship. I don't think I was actually on it, but I was near it. It was kinda scary. I didn't like it. It was one of those dreams about heights. I didn't like being in space. I have space dreams like that every now and then. I fear those the most.

Anyone wanna analyze that?

We are on our way to Sedalia then Branson. Visiting for a couple days then off to Mississippi for a few.
So you are staying south of me...

Raul is vacationing near MovieGal?

VACATION SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

It may be your last vacation, otherwise.

I'm in.

Got some movies from Amazon today.

The Town that Dreaded Sundown
Alice, Sweet Alice
April Fool's day
The Old Dark House
(James Whale)

And tomorrow, these will be coming -

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre 2
Tourist Trap

Have you seen CHAINSAW 2 yet?
I have seen the first like, 20 minutes - I recall telling you about it - but never finished it. I had a lot of fun with what I saw, so figured I could "partially blind buy" it without worrying too much. As long as it's goofy, over the top, ridiculous fun, which is my impression based on what I have heard, I don't think I'll be too disappointed. We'll see. I'm not expecting the same kind of movie the first is.

In any case, I need to see the sequels, even if none of them are any good. I'm excited for the first sequel but the rest look like garbage, if I'm being completely honest. But who knows.

I haven't watched CHAINSAW 3 in a long time. I've been meaning to... but yeah, it's all downhill after PART 2.

Part 2 has the same characters as the first. Part 3 onwards always has Leatherface with a totally different family.

3 and 4 are worth seeing -- 4 because Matthew McConaughey is basically the lead killer after Leatherface... who, in my memory, didn't actually kill anyone in that. They made him more of a transvestite in that one. In 2 and 3, he's more of a big redneck Bubba type character.