Favorite Terminator movie

Tools    

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
My favorite Terminator movie will have to be T2. One of the 90's best action films. After 12 years, I still think it's one of the best action films out there. Arnold Schwarzenegger gave a good performance.

What is your favorite Terminator movie?

T2 = Pure action goodness.

So, yeah, I'll say T2, also.

Oh goodie, another Terminator thread. I liked the one where Arnold dies.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Oh goodie, another Terminator thread. I liked the one where Arnold dies.
Heh heh.

I like the first Terminator by far. I love the line. . .
Terminator:"Sarah Conner?"
Sarah: "Yes,". . .BAM!

Classic. T2 was excellent, in the sense of good special effects, and nice action. But I don't like it how lame the dialogue is. No it didn't affend me Beale, just so you don't get the wrong impression, I just think it was badly written.
And found he was eating his shoe.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Interesting...I'm gonna go against the tide and say Terminator. It is one of the (probably) two movies in which I almost felt my heart beat out of my chest. The other being Minority Report.

bright lights bright lights!
I liked the first one for story but the second for action. The third?...what was that all about?

I just watched the first one again. It's kind of funny, I just realized Arnold doesn't have any eyebrows in it.

I ate all your bees.
Although I love T1, T2 is one of my all time fav movies. The part where Arnie walks into the bar and comes out with Biker Gear to the 'Bad to the Bone' music will forever be one of my favourite parts of any movie.

Holy bombs make holy holes...
T1 for me.

T2 has better effects and it looks stunning, but the first one had the edge of being unique. Also, Edward Furlong isn't in it to completely ruin whole sections of it with his whiny voice and horrible acting.
Dennis: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

-The Holy Grail

Originally Posted by Aladinsane
T1 for me.

T2 has better effects and it looks stunning, but the first one had the edge of being unique. Also, Edward Furlong isn't in it to completely ruin whole sections of it with his whiny voice and horrible acting.
Yeah, T1 blew my socks off when I first saw it. T2 was great just not as good as T1.

Ok, let me get this straight. Now you like T1 better than T2? Just clarifying.

Holy bombs make holy holes...
Originally Posted by Garrett
Yeah, T1 blew my socks off when I first saw it. T2 was great just not as good as T1.
Here, here!

Originally Posted by Aladinsane
Here, here!

There there! (ok, that was lame)

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Ok, let me get this straight. Now you like T1 better than T2? Just clarifying.
I'm asking the same thing, Garret.

Because I do remember you saying at first this,

T2 = Pure action goodness.

So what is it?

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

"You Couldn't Make It Up...!!!"
T1 wins with me hands down. It's one hell of a powerhouse film that's the almost perfect blend of intelligent science fiction, great story and characters that you root and care for...

T2 and T3 have their own merits (better SPEFX etc) but for sheer originality and the ability to stand up to tons of repeated viewings...

John.

T2 - the story, the effects, and the casting were all great.

lotr and potc rocks
my fae terminator is the first one