Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I watched Earth To Echo because I thought it was going to be similar to E.T., but it wasn't. It's a terrible movie that's just a complete waste of time.

Even if you turn it off after ten minutes, you'll be upset that you'll never be able to get those ten minutes of your life back.
I managed to get through the whole film but was feeling awful for the last third due to the camera work. Even though I felt sick I actually thought this was a lovely and enjoyable film, even if it's a bit similar to E.T in parts. Loved all the lead child characters and reminded me of the adventures I use to go on with my friends on our bicycles(obviously without the alien angle, we did go looking for a panther like beast that roams the hills once though!) and adored that about it.

Certainly wouldn't call it terrible or a waste of time.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Name of the Rose

Right now watching 'Bad Boy's in TNT. Tonight will watch sequel.

True, just zapped past it!

Finally someone saying something's on the tv... where I can actually watch it! Awesome! But I won't. It sucks.

No really, it perhaps doesn't suck, but I wasn't a fan that's for sure.

John Wick (2014) *rewatch

- gonna be an interesting rewatch for sure! love it

True, just zapped past it!

Finally someone saying something's on the tv... where I can actually watch it! Awesome! But I won't. It sucks.

No really, it perhaps doesn't suck, but I wasn't a fan that's for sure.

I lost interest in it and didn't finish it.

I could strangle the press screening staff, or maybe it's just the Cinemaxx theatre which is in need of a strangle.

So... The IMAX theatre was not done yet. Yay. I got free tickets though as a comfort, but now I have to book tickets and sit next to the general audience. Ew.

haha just kidding, but you can't believe how mad I am. I'm not even fan of the Avengers but there was a chance to experience the new IMAX theatre, but that wasn't ready appearently... Or, actually it was he said, but they were missing some carpet and lights. CARPET AND LIGHTS?! The ****ing seats, sound and screen work!! What does it matter!? And then the dude ends off by saying he saw the film twice yesterday... Yeah, just rub it in you douche.