The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

this thread makes me think a lot of MoFos may be hampered or hog-tied when they stick to typed-text, as they don't get to use their full array of vocals or fun body language to connect on here. That was fun stuff from Capt Spaulding, you could definitely be a badazz radio host. And lots of others made cool ones. Course, there's been some scary stuff too

Miss Vicky said those old vocaroos from the chill club got deleted, so i guess my Muhammad Ali one is gone. Not a big deal as i can do that again. Here's a different one for now tho

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N0O3GxN4wE

edit: do vocaroos get deleted after one day?

That was fun stuff from Capt Spaulding, you could definitely be a badazz radio host.
You mean a lesbian talk show host.

Miss Vicky said those old vocaroos from the chill club got deleted, so i guess my Muhammad Ali one is gone. Not a big deal as i can do that again. Here's a different one for now tho

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DUWYUZiUcn
I love how you're like "Krueger, I'm here! Come out and show yourself, you bastard!" while whispering really softly. Like you're afraid he might actually respond.

I'll go on a rep spree with you right now if you'll let me have JayDee for a slave.

I love how you're like "Krueger, I'm here! Come out and show yourself, you bastard!" while whispering really softly. Like you're afraid he might actually respond.
my excuse is my brother has a sleeping baby in the house, yea. that's my excuse

Heather Langenkamp's lines are too fun not to say, course she does them best

this thread makes me think a lot of MoFos may be hampered or hog-tied when they stick to typed-text, as they don't get to use their full array of vocals or fun body language to connect on here. That was fun stuff from Capt Spaulding, you could definitely be a badazz radio host. And lots of others made cool ones. Course, there's been some scary stuff too

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DUWYUZiUcn
I dont think that some of us sound like robots... I think I have a few where I just normally talk and thats what I sound like.

Nice voice Nostro

Alright I said that if Funny Face joined in then I would as well. Plus my mistress has been demanding it so here you go. Like everyone else it seems I really hate my own voice but whatever. So embarrassing I'm going to go slink away and hide for a while.

Oh and that was just for you honeykid.
Ahahah the first time I listened, I didn't understand a thing you said

that's awesome... I don't know why SC is bitching about it

edit: do vocaroos get deleted after one day?
Not after one day, no.

From their site:

How long are messages kept for on Vocaroo?

Vocaroo does not provide permanent storage; there are simply too many messages recorded for this to be possible.

There is not a definite age at which messages are deleted, however it is likely messages will expire after a few months. If a message is important you should download and save it to your own computer as soon as possible to avoid losing it.

Lots. We heard from me, Sexy, Captain Spaulding, JayDee, Camo, Funny Face, Neiba, natashar, moviegal, nostromo, sci fi slob, rodent, matt, and probably other people I'm forgetting.

You should do one.