Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

My favorite film of the early 30's.
I haven't seen a great deal from that period but King Kong, I Was Born, But ..., L'Age d'or, Earth & All Quiet On The Western Front are my favourites so far. I haven't overly enjoyed the two Lang films I've seen so far (they were good but not really favourites of mine) so hopefully I like this better.

Triangle (2009) - Christopher Smith

- first viewing of this flick and on the list of Sci-fi Slob so I try it.
Thir13en Ghosts (2001) - Steve Beck *rewatch

- Guilty pleasures for me and an appreciate rewatch.
The Watch (2012) - Akiva Schaffer *rewatch

- an other guilty pleasure! I like this movie it's funny for me.

As I get motion sickness easily, I will probably be switching Earth To Echo off after ten minutes as it's a found footage film and put Green Zone in to watch instead.

Ocean's Twelve

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

As I get motion sickness easily, I will probably be switching Earth To Echo off after ten minutes as it's a found footage film and put Green Zone in to watch instead.

I watched Earth To Echo because I thought it was going to be similar to E.T., but it wasn't. It's a terrible movie that's just a complete waste of time.

Even if you turn it off after ten minutes, you'll be upset that you'll never be able to get those ten minutes of your life back.

The Watch is a really stupid movie, but I have to admit that it is kind of funny.
Anything with Ben Stiller is completely and utterly stupid!!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Anything with Ben Stiller is completely and utterly stupid!!!
I totally disagree.

-Zoolander
-Tropic Thunder
-The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

These are all quality films. It seems like when he directs himself, he plays to his own strengths.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I totally disagree.

-Zoolander
-Tropic Thunder
-The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

These are all quality films. It seems like when he directs himself, he plays to his own strengths.
I disagree with you... his films are quirky and silly.... I am not a fan of American Comedy and I find his acting horrible... atrocious....

I disagree with you... his films are quirky and silly.... I am not a fan of American Comedy and I find his acting horrible... atrocious....
I'm not the biggest fan of him either but in The Watch he is good in my opinion...

Master of My Domain
Judging movies by genres is overrated.
I do that all the time with horror.

Tonight i'm getting back to the 60s with The Magnificent Seven and It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World . Also if I have time I'll try to catch a Bergman. I was thinking Winter Light or Through A Glass Darkly .