The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

That was BY FAR the creepiest sh*t I've experienced all day.

That last fading moaning... Gives me the creep, seriously, oh God....

Anyways NATASHAR! Can't believe your username, your looks AND your voice are all so extremely SEXY! Doesn't help it that you sound like a cute girl I know either.

I think you sound a little shy, though.
Yeah I guess, probably because I felt weird... like I was just talking to my laptop

That was BY FAR the creepiest sh*t I've experienced all day.

That last fading moaning... Gives me the creep, seriously, oh God....
ahaha I had the same reaction... then I started laughing

[size=3] Anyway I'm not capable of doing sexy. Ask Vicky, she'll back me up on that. I've recorded her some messages with lewd, suggestive content but I couldn't pull off sexy
Ew. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew.

I'll buy JD. I already own SC's soul, so I might as well add to my MoFo collection.

Cool idea. I'll fix my mic issues and share my voice

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Mr. Stay Puft was appalled you made such a request.
Don't you try and take the moral high ground with me Mr Stay Puft. You tried to destroy New York!

No love for Camo's voice, JayDee?
Sounded a bit Pakistani to me

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Alright I said that if Funny Face joined in then I would as well. Plus my mistress has been demanding it so here you go. Like everyone else it seems I really hate my own voice but whatever. So embarrassing I'm going to go slink away and hide for a while.

Oh and that was just for you honeykid.

Alright I said that if Funny Face joined in then I would as well. Plus my mistress has been demanding it so here you go. Like everyone else it seems I really hate my own voice but whatever. So embarrassing I'm going to go slink away and hide for a while.

Oh and that was just for you honeykid.
at first i couldnt understand you... but I do like your accent JayDee....

This is your Captain speaking . . .

http://vocaroo.com/i/s081kmuDviIf

Poems, seriously? You guys are so pretentious!! Someone sing Black Betty or something.
Ask and you shall receive:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xAZRMsdqMz

Captain you are not the murderer here.. that title belongs to me... the sick twisted chick .. you are just a side kick of mine... remember that Klownzie

But secretly, you're both sweethearts.
nah dont ruin my reputation here Swan.. dont give out my secrets!!! People think they can push me around then.. **** that... I will slice and dice and feed them to Capt... and only ask questions like "What did they taste like? Where they as good as they pretended to be??"

...... That is your voice???

I'm sorry. It wasn't quite what I expected. I always read your posts in Sid Haig's voice.

That sounded more like Ellen DeGeneres.

See, this is why I don't like this thread.

I'm sorry. It wasn't quite what I expected. I always read your posts in Sid Haig's voice.

See, this is why I don't like this thread.
because we are not what you expect? you pass judgement to early on us... dont do that SC...