Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

"You have that power too" seems to have been given a second meaning in that trailer. It feels to me that they've made it seem like Luke is talking to the viewer.

WARNING: "Who Is Luke Talking To?" spoilers below

I have heard though that Adam Driver's character is the one who has the Force awaken in him.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
"You have that power too" seems to have been given a second meaning in that trailer. It feels to me that they've made it seem like Luke is talking to the viewer.

WARNING: "Who Is Luke Talking To?" spoilers below

I have heard though that Adam Driver's character is the one who has the Force awaken in him.
Well, I was just wondering because he says it runs in his family, so is it like his nephew, or did he have a son? It's intriguing. I will see this movie to find out. I don't want to look up spoilers, you know? This one, the new Avengers, and Jurassic World have me excited to go to the movies again.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

BTW, I made this......

Is that from the Oswalt edit?

Posted these on here last year. They were deleted and I got banned for posting spoilers. Maybe I should have waited lmao.
Pretty sure it was for posting them without warning. Linking to something--so that people can decide for themselves if they want to see it--is just fine.

I think it's gonna rock

As a big fan of Star Wars, I am very excited for this movie. Unlike many others, I did like the prequels so I am not going to be angry if this film feels more like those. I don't really know what to expect of this film but the trailer got me super excited. I cannot wait.

Backstage photos revealed. Oscar Isaac next to his X-Wing, Lupita Nyongo with a motion capture thing on her... and Adam Driver as "Kylo Ren".

http://epicstream.com/videos/New-Sta...s-Space-Pirate

I'm actually feeling more optimistic about the new Star Was films; if they give them the Marvel treatment they could be pretty damn good - Age of Ultron was a really good movie, almost up there with the Nolan films like The Dark Knight, so here's hoping Disney keeps up the good work with the Star Was films.

I hope they don't get the "Marvel treatment".
They'll be goofy as hell.

It'll be Jar-Jar Binks all over again.

I hope they don't get the "Marvel treatment".
They'll be goofy as hell.
Ultron wasn't that goofy; in fact it had a darker tone than the previous Marvel films (which I liked a lot better).

The main thing I'll say about the Marvel films is that they're too tame, in the sense that they're usually afraid not to kill of any main characters, or have deaths which affect the main characters in some way. If they sanitize the films too much then that will be a letdown; since even in the PG-rated Star Wars films they still weren't afraid to let important characters die.

It'll be Jar-Jar Binks all over again.
Hey, C3PO and R2D2 were pretty goofy - it was just done a lot better than Jar Jar Binks, who came across as just annoying.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm gonna say that Daniel Craig isn't going to cameo as a Stormtrooper, it could well be a joke to hide the fact that Simon Pegg will be in the movie and got caught since he's been on set a lot of times.