House of Sand and Fog

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?

The new Connelly movie, opens December 26. Anyone gonna see it?

I read the book, I will.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I should read the book....and Jennifer Connelly is oh so nice.

Never conform, never compromise....
Whats this movie about anyways? Never heard of it....
- Corey Taylor (2002)

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Endless
Whats this movie about anyways? Never heard of it....
From what you can tell from the trailer, Conolly's character's father builds this wonderful house and dies or something and she is left with it as the only thing she has to remind her of dear old dad, but then she runs out of cash and stuff and is made homeless and Kingsley's charcter buys the house and Connoly wants it back.....thats the basics i think....it all sounds very boring. but i havnt read the book....and Jennifer and Kingsley are super so who knows *shrugs*

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
it all sounds very boring.
Jahoobies like Jennifer's keep me entertained.

Actually, it sounds interesting. I mean, two great actors, and the story has potential...so, who knows?

It's a suspense tale of people going to extremes over possesion of the house. The book was a real page-turner. Besides, Kingsley has the Midas touch. Wouldn't you agree?

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Besides, Kingsley has the Midas touch. Wouldn't you agree?
Yes.

The movie looks really good to me. Both Kingsley and Connelly look like they gave everything they had for this one. The trailer makes it look like it's gonna be pretty tense.