Bad Performances VS Bad Casting

Tools    

how about Gary Busey as John Clark?
=)

He def has a unique look and voice

Bad Casting

Casting a White guy to play Shredder in the new TMNT movie. (Didn't see it, don't want it to ruin the turtles for me)

Bad Acting

Taylor Lautner. In anything.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

This is weird! Years before Bewitched came out I use to plan my dream cast for the movie. Jim Carrey hands down is the perfect Darrin. They not only physical look similar but Carrey has the same rubbery face-expression drive comedy style that Dick York did.

The rest of my cast would be: Katey Sagal as Endorra. Nicole Kidman as Samantha, you got admit she was a good Sam. And are you ready for this Will Ferrill with white hair as the goofy but slinky Larry Tate.
I could definitely see Ferrell as Larry Tate....I don't know about Katey Sagal as Endora, you don't think she's a little young?

Would love to start a discussion on this subject that will stay on topic and maybe initiate a couple of lively discussions...I was wondering if others beside myself feel there is a difference between an actor giving a bad performance and an actor being miscast. Sometimes an actor being miscast can be perceived as a bad performance, but miscasting is so hard to overcome and can easily be interpreted as bad acting...
Definitely, yeah. You mention Eric Bana – I'd say he was miscast in Star Trek. I'd also say that Kate Bosworth was miscast in Superman Returns.