What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Watching "Forever", and catching up on MoFo threads from today.
I watched it on Hulu yesterday.... I just love Ioan Gruffudd as Dr Henry Morgan... I love how he portrays the character... and the stories are very good.. but I cant stand Burn Gorman as Adam.. ugh... I hated him on "Torchwood", "Pacific Rim" and now this....

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watched it on Hulu yesterday.... I just love Ioan Gruffudd as Dr Henry Morgan... I love how he portrays the character... and the stories are very good.. but I cant stand Burn Gorman as Adam.. ugh... I hated him on "Torchwood", "Pacific Rim" and now this....

I think "Forever" is one of the best new shows on TV, which means that it will probably be cancelled soon. They usually cancel the shows that I like.

I don't think I've ever seen Burn Gorman in anything else. He's okay as Adam, but kind of annoying.

I think "Forever" is one of the best new shows on TV, which means that it will probably be cancelled soon. They usually cancel the shows that I like.

I don't think I've ever seen Burn Gorman in anything else. He's okay as Adam, but kind of annoying.
Exactly how he portrays "Owen" on Torchwood and the scientist in Pacific Rim...

I want to see "Torchwood" because John Barrowman is in it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Hmmmm GBG.. have you heard John sing? On yeah.. John and I are only four days apart in age.. he is older...

edit.. while looking thru my boxes for my "Hannibal Season 1" dvd.. .I found the dvd for "Adams Apples".. yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hmmmm GBG.. have you heard John sing? On yeah.. John and I are only four days apart in age.. he is older...

Yes, I've heard him sing. The first time I noticed him was in the movie De-Lovely (2004). He sang the song "Night and Day". Then I looked him up and found out that he was a singer, so I watched a bunch of his YouTube videos.

I love listening to him sing. I have a bunch of his songs on my MP3 player.

Yes, I've heard him sing. The first time I noticed him was in the movie De-Lovely (2004). He sang the song "Night and Day". Then I looked him up and found out that he was a singer, so I watched a bunch of his YouTube videos.

I love listening to him sing. I have a bunch of his songs on my MP3 player.
Im not a big fan of his broadway songs... but

I just had a 15 minute conversation with a couple of Jehova's Witnesses
You should send them a bill for 15 minutes of your life, lol

There Are Giants In The Sky!!!!!!
It's Sunday and it is not even noon yet so I am still laying in bed of course under my warm fuzzy blanket.