Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Donnie Darko for tonight! one of my favorites

I've been wanting to see that film for a long time, your post just jogged my memory.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I'm rewatching The Guest tonight because my girlfriend hasn't seen it yet.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I didn't expect too much of it but that movie was surprisingly good and entertaining
I checked it out a while back because it made Chris Stuckmann's top movies of the year. I wasn't expecting much from the so-so director of You're Next, but this one snuck up on me too. It was just the right combination of stylish direction and an absurdly charismatic lead.

In the wake of Run All Night, we're switching over to Non-Stop now.

Darling (1965)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Street Without End (1934)

Staying strong with my decision to watch all Naruse films chronologically! Street without End is his fifth (from what survived)! I got a little bit frightened when Sane posted about Yearning. I will probably get there in half a year, if not a year, but I already love his silents and can't wait to watch his talkies that are supposed to be even better (I watched The Sound of the Mountain before and it is indeed a masterpiece).
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I got a little bit frightened when Sane posted about Yearning. I will probably get there in half a year, if not a year, but I already love his silents and can't wait to watch his talkies that are supposed to be even better
Yearning was excellent - the best of the six movies of his I've seen.

Now I'm watching:

Early Spring (1956) - Yasujiro Ozu