Sinister 2 (Sequel of Sinister,2012)

Tools    

Release Date: August 21 , 2015
Blumhouse Production
Director: Ciarán Foy (as Ciaran Foy)
Writers: Scott Derrickson, C. Robert Cargill
Stars: Shannyn Sossamon, Tate Ellington, James Ransone

This movie was so chilling it was wrong. I mean truly disturbing. If theyre trying to outdo themselves from the first flick........oh man. I dont even know if Id suggest Sinistr, but I cant say it was a bad movie either.

A system of cells interlinked
Guess I need to give it another chance, as I thought it was pretty average and cliche when I saw it the first time. It did have a more plausible use for the found footage stuff, which was a step up from many films of this type. It was atmospheric, so it had that going for it. my GF is a horror nut, so I am sure I will be treated to the sequel at some point in time.

Guess I need to give it another chance, as I thought it was pretty average and cliche when I saw it the first time. It did have a more plausible use for the found footage stuff, which was a step up from many films of this type. It was atmospheric, so it had that going for it. my GF is a horror nut, so I am sure I will be treated to the sequel at some point in time.
I first see it at the cinema and it was scary as hell (at least for me) , Ethan Hawke acting was pretty good imo and the storyline was a very nice concept. Mr.Boogie creep me out a lot.

I really liked Sinister. Smart and restrained, really "clean" scary movie. It helps that I did the screenwriter's website (great guy), but I heard great things about it before then and really enjoyed it. Definitely looking forward to the sequel.

I really liked it, but if I had to complain about something, then it would be that there were too many cheap jumpscares and a pretty weak ending.

But the unique and distubring atmosphere that it creates no one can take from it!

Although I really enjoyed the movie I felt there was a lot more they could have done with it. I'll look forward to watching the sequel

This movie was absolutely disturbing, much better than I thought. I'd be interested to see where this goes.

First video footage of the film!!

Judging from pics and footage it looks to be expanding on the aspect I hated most about the original. On the other hand, maybe the expanded story will convince me more.

First video footage of the film!!

Judging from pics and footage it looks to be expanding on the aspect I hated most about the original. On the other hand, maybe the expanded story will convince me more.
APRIL 9th ! Trailer come out

Sinister was one of the few good horror flicks of this generation, IMO. I hope this one won't be a cheap rip-off of it, we will see.