Do you think Channing Tatum would make a great Terminator?

Tools    

I'm aware that Arnold is returning as the Terminator in Genesys but let's just pretend that Channing Tatum was casted as the cyborg in a reboot or something, do you think he'd do a good job?

I personally think he would. He's really big built and I think he can give that threatening and deadly role. I'd be a bit worried if he was coming after me

What do you guys think?

A system of cells interlinked
No.

Stop remaking classic films!

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Eh, why not? Any Terminator movie after T2 is almost certain to be rubbish no matter who's in it.

No.

Stop remaking classic films!
Since they're already remaking the series I think a new lead actor playing the Terminator would be a better idea than putting Arnie in the films at his age - other than as a cameo.

That's like asking if Chris Pratt could be a great Indiana Jones......no just no
Much rather see a reboot starring Chris Pratt than Harrison Ford in yet another outing after what happened in "Crystal Skull".