Optimus 100 favourite movies

→ in
Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Yeah it was edited in. I didn't want to post 1 pick so I just edited it in with the previews picks.

Also glad to see a fan of The Warriors. Very cool movie.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Way to go, Optimus. Quite a few nice picks here and some that are a lot of favorites of mine. Of the more recent picks you've posted, The Warriors is a particular favorite of mine. I just picked up the original DVD on eBay (as opposed to the fairly reviled Director's cut, which Walter Hill turned into a comic book, with captions etc.). Can't wait to watch it (the original) again.

Good on ya for posting what you like and not bending to just Oscar-bait (I hate that phrase, why did I use it?) films. I like all genres of film, but if they take an action-oriented, sci-fi, or comedic slant, I'm very cool with that. No pressure.

I have to repeat what a few people have stated. Good for you on posting the movies you like and staying true to you. Some of the first few movies would have been on my least favorite least lol. Your movies have gotten better as the list has approached the mid way (just my opinion and what does that really amount too? haha)

I really need to get my list together. I have a 100 down that I keep going back too. I need to just sac up and put it on here already think I've been on here for close to 3 years now. Have to figure out a format, i think I just got a really neat idea. A lot of self loathing goes into my list lol. I made my list like a year ago, but I've gone back to school and have been working full time hard to find time. Maybe some time this summer I can get on it.

Cheers thou looking forward to the rest.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Greatest Sidekick Ever
Sadly I have never watched the Lethal Weapon movies, but I might watch it by this week. Was it better than Dirty Harry?

Greatest Sidekick Ever
It's not really a movie you could compare.
Well I know that the Lethal Weapon franchise made better sequels but I'm just asking if which of them did a greater impact on you as an action film or anything. But okay I'll take that as an answer anyway.

Dirty Harry is much better than Lethal Weapon. There again, though I liked Lethal Weapon, I'd rather watch most of the DH sequels rather than the Lethal Weapon ones.

+rep for Death Proof. Tarantino might think its his worst film, but he made Inglorious Basterds, so what the hell does he know?

I gotta say, for someone who likes both war movies and Tarantino... Inglorious Basterds was one movie I just couldn't get into.

If you wanna know which Tarantino movie I think is best, just look at my avatar.

Greatest Sidekick Ever
Well I was entertained by Inglorious Basterds and Kill Bill and I agree with Tarantino on what he said about Death Proof being his worst. Reservoir Dogs I think is his second best.

Anyway Jaws on the other hand would also be included in my all time 100 movies but maybe in the 80s or 90s.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Well I was entertained by Inglorious Basterds and Kill Bill and I agree with Tarantino on what he said about Death Proof being his worst. Reservoir Dogs I think is his second best.

Anyway Jaws on the other hand would also be included in my all time 100 movies but maybe in the 80s or 90s.
Death Proof is one of Tarantino's coolest movies by a country mile. It looks good, the violence is awesome and Kurt Russell is a Badass.

The Warriors and The Departed are huge favorites of mine, and Raging Bull is a flat out masterpiece!

Also love Jaws, Death Proof, Jurassic Park, Drive, Prisoners, and American Gangster.