What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Taking a 5 minute break with a beer from prepping up a Chinese banquet for our Chinese daughter in law to celebrate New Year. She's going to be gobsmacked when she gets here
I'm doing Sichuanese dry-fried green beans, twice cooked pork, fried rice and star anise chicken . Chinese cooking has so many ingredients and all cooked at the last minute so there's not much you can cook beforehand. The kitchen is a war zone!

Watching a pretty young woman skate on TV; Gracie Gold, who came in 4th but is still a great skater. Here she is:

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Procrastinating.. Unfortunately, editing what I thought would be completed and published today. I forgot to put page numbers, and caught a few more errors

Just about to leave for a wedding rehearsal

Procastinating... Woke up at 6am and couldn't go back to sleep - Gonna try to watch a movie.... Yesterday I watched "The Godfather" with Coppola's audio commentary. I really need to edit my interior and back cover so I can exhale. Maybe the tired and grouchiness is telling me that all those people who say they must have my new book are just saying it because it's Facebook...

Does anyone know of a way to receive money besides Paypal? I told someone to send me a money order to no response after I mentioned I forgot to insert page numbers... I can't get a bank account in the U.S., and I have no idea of my Australian bank accounts. Amazon charges $10 to send a check, but the problem is I only get $3.27 for a CD and about $5 for a book. It has to reach $100 before they send anything, and the problem is in each country, there's a new currency, so it kinda starts all over. I've been looking for some kind of alternative with no luck...

Laying awake, should've been asleep hours ago, twittling my feet. I think I may get up to watch a movie or play guitar. Decisions decisions...

I haven't been on Chat Roulette in a long time, so I get on today and start a great conversation with a beautiful girl from Iceland, and then my connection went bad for one second, and I can't find her