Hi there everyone, I'm new to the forum...happy to be here!

Tools    

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Welcome. Just saw Whiplash a few days ago. Good movie.

I think someone here will approve of Wall-E

I really like It's a Wonderful Life and Back to the Future

You might be the only person with The Goonies? I never seen that film. I'll have to watch it.

GREAT LIST!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Welcome... I also like "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Back to the Future" - both of those films are similar in a way, going back to the future, and see how things might play out.

I'm guessing you like Frank Capra? If you like "It's a Wonderful Life" maybe you'd love "Mr. Deeds Goes To Town" or "You Can't Take It With You"

I think someone here will approve of Wall-E

I really like It's a Wonderful Life and Back to the Future

You might be the only person with The Goonies? I never seen that film. I'll have to watch it.

GREAT LIST!
I guess these are the ones I've seen the most! Goonies is a classic!

A system of cells interlinked
Well done on the favorites. Now get crackin' on that profile banner!

Lord High Filmquisitor
Hello there and welcome. I also loved Whiplash. It was easily the most intense movie of 2014.

Welcome... I also like "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Back to the Future" - both of those films are similar in a way, going back to the future, and see how things might play out.

I'm guessing you like Frank Capra? If you like "It's a Wonderful Life" maybe you'd love "Mr. Deeds Goes To Town" or "You Can't Take It With You"
Hi, i watched both of those film yesterday & I was very impressed Thanks for the heads up & will definitely be checking out your stuff on Amazon!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
New guy pulls up the anchor, we got places to go!

Goonies is great, Josh Brolin on that little girl's bike never get olds.