Best films about loneliness?

Tools    

Some that haven't been mentioned:

Stalker (loneliness here is presented unlike in any other film I've seen)
Solaris
Hour of the Wolf
Psycho
The Tenant
Oslo, August 31st
The Station Agent

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I wanted to post some titles, but then I saw Lucas' posts. HE NAILED IT!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Garage (2007)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Nights of Cabiria

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Yesterday I was going through the list, and noticed there are a lot of duplicates, similar titles, and I don't wanna get the wrong film. If you put the director I'd highly appreciate it as I plan on going to the library in a couple of days to see what they have.

There's several that's been mentioned that I agree with but here's a few I really enjoy.

Her
Moon (technically he's not alone but there's undeniably some loniless going on in that film)
The Road (they have eachother but other than that they are on their own)
Cast Away

Castaway

BOOM.!!!! Who saw that coming!!!

Opps. Sorry. Dirtyoak got that one, my bad...

Unregistered User
Some of my favourites. Some have already been mentioned.
Wild Strawberries, Red Desert, Repulsion, Le Samourai, Silent Running, Solaris, Taxi Driver, Paris Texas, Wings Of Desire, Naked, Three Colours; Blue, Chungking Express, Leaving Las Vegas, Cast Away, Lost in Translation, Spring Summer Autumn Winter and Spring, The Machinst, Mary and Max, Her.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Lisandro Alonso's films. He has a trilogy of films calles the "Lonely Man Trilogy" with La Libertad, Los Muertos, and Liverpool. The first two are some of the finest films of the 2000s

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Some that haven't been mentioned:

Stalker (loneliness here is presented unlike in any other film I've seen)
Solaris
Hour of the Wolf
Psycho
The Tenant
Oslo, August 31st
The Station Agent
Stalker from the guy who made Solaris? The Russian director?