I'm New Here!

Tools    

Hello my name is Chloe!

First off I'm really excited to be here! I love movies and have been watching them since the age of five. I could talk about movies all day...

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Welcome Chloe, you've found the right place...

If you notice the star next to our names, you can see our Top 10 Films (and other lists). It's a great way for us to know what you like, so we can better recommend stuff, and so you know what we love, and to bring about more specific discussion.

I am guessing...Poltergeist!
You got that right! Poltergeist is my favorite horror movie!

Welcome Chloe, you've found the right place...

If you notice the star next to our names, you can see our Top 10 Films (and other lists). It's a great way for us to know what you like, so we can better recommend stuff, and so you know what we love, and to bring about more specific discussion.
How do I create my top 10 films?

A system of cells interlinked
Go to your user profile by clicking on your avatar near the top of the home page, and then chose "view your profile."

You can load a nice image into your profile as a banner (see mine for an example), and to choose your top 10 films, simply click on the spaces on your profile and type a name of a favorite film. The Site DB will scan your text and bring the films up to choose!

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Welcome, Chloe. Great to have you.