Best twist ending in a movie?

Tools    

wanabe movie critique
Fury.

All the hero dies......

Some of my favorites that I've seen:

Fight Club
The Prestige (Although I predicted it a little before the reveal)
Shutter Island
The Usual Suspects

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Titanic...did not see that coming..........neither did they.

Suspect's Reviews

Diabolique
Oldboy

Titanic...did not see that coming..........neither did they.

Shutter Island, havent watched it again as I dont think it would be the same now I know the ending.

Shutter Island, havent watched it again as I dont think it would be the same now I know the ending.
In my opinion, that was the most predictable twist in the history of predictable twists!

Welcome to the human race...
In my opinion, that was the most predictable twist in the history of predictable twists!
Part of what made Shutter Island good was the fact that a good chunk of the film seemed to be building to a different conclusion other than the obvious one, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

A system of cells interlinked
Chinatown

Planet of the Apes

The Descent

Angel Heart

Unbreakable

The Sixth Sense

The Usual Suspects

The Others

Fight Club

Fury.

All the hero dies......
Thanks for spoiling it for me

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
The Sixth Sense (1999)
The Usual Suspects (1995)
Fight Club (1999)
Oldboy (2003)
Citizen Kane (1941)
Psycho (1960)
Memento (2000)
Se7en (1995)
Les Diaboliques (1955)
Chinatown (1974)

In 2015 the best twist is in Hindi movie called Badlapur, when its Villain turns into good person.

Best twist ending in a movie?

I was browsing the Internet when I found a poll about movies with twist endings. The options were The Sixth Sense, The Empire Strikes Back, Planet of the Apes, Fight Club and Usual Suspects. My personal favourite is not on this list (The Game) and I think other movies would deserve to be an option, for example Psycho.

So, which movie do you think has the best twist ending?
For me it's Unbreakable. I never saw it coming and I think it was one of the cleverest twists Shyamalan's come up with.

the sixth sense is still 1# for me...i feel like its not appreciated enough because its been out for so long so everybody knows. but that was the first time id seen a twist THAT good,and suprising. i cant remember the last time i saw a movie with a twist ending that was actually surprising.

the others!
the boy in the striped pyjamas
sin nombre
the hole
the secret in their eyes
all the boys love mandy lane

i agree about the orphanage aswell,esp the reveal scene,but the movie as a whole was abit meh.

shutter island had potential,but idk..it just didnt hold up for me,which is surpising since..well its dicaprio and scorsese

seven..but idk if that count as a twist exactly?