Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

For the first time tonight! I for one am pretty excited, even if it's not the greatest I have held on to not seeing this for too long it should at least be a fun watch:

Iron Man 3
I thought it was a lot better then Iron Man 2. Iron Man 2 to me was the weakest Marvel movie

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Lord High Filmquisitor
I thought it was a lot better then Iron Man 2. Iron Man 2 to me was the weakest Marvel movie
It was definitely the weakest by far. People in general, however, do underrate it. It's a solid, mostly average quality, entertaining action film. It only fails in the sense that just about every other film in its meta franchise have exceeded expectations and standard genre entries.

If not for Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy, I would argue that Iron Man 3 is the riskiest and most radical Marvel film to date. It was intelligent, intensely personal and played staunchly against fans' (of both the comics and the films) expectations.

Romeo, Julie a tma (1960)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

it's night time where i live and i just watched disconnect...it's 7.6 on imdb
but i think it was a 7.1 or 7.2 ...

A Walk Among The Tombstones (2014) - Scott Frank

Lord High Filmquisitor
awesome movie ! got it in Blu-ray.
I just finished it and have to agree that it's awesome (even if they did talk a lot of smack about my neck of the woods). How both Tom Hardy and Jake Gyllenhaal missed out on Oscar nominations I'll never know.